Religion

HATER.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A smart man once said "if someone claims to have all of the answers, you should automatically know they are full of shit". I apply this to both religious nuts and atheists.

I'm religious. I don't attend a church or read Bible verses to fill my time, but I certainly believe in a creator. Does that make me a bad person in your eyes? Because I believe in a higher power I'm supposed to be ashamed or some shit? WTF is wrong with you kids today? You're just a bunch of bitches who think you have all the answers because Richard Fucking Dawkins aired his feelings and you somehow related?

P.S.: I like how you bitches are so open minded when it comes to two dudes sucking each others dicks or two women eat each others muffs but get all pissy when it comes to religion/spirituality. Fucking hypocrites.

• Like 1

If there's anything as annoying as being a self righteous religious nut, it's being a self righteous atheist.

Both should STFU so people who aren't threatened by other people having different philosophies don't have to listen to their bullshit arguments.

They won't, though. It's like every youngster with an internet connection has seen Dawkins and is now uber self righteous atheist guy who has all the answers, only they aren't his own, they are regurgitation's of Dawkins.

I don't walk around telling people to "accept the Lord", so I don't really expect or like people

disrespecting my beliefs.

Funniest thing about Atheists, they never talk shit about Muslims.

A smart man once said "if someone claims to have all of the answers, you should automatically know they are full of shit". I apply this to both religious nuts and atheists.

I'm religious. I don't attend a church or read Bible verses to fill my time, but I certainly believe in a creator. Does that make me a bad person in your eyes? Because I believe in a higher power I'm supposed to be ashamed or some shit? WTF is wrong with you kids today? You're just a bunch of bitches who think you have all the answers because Richard Fucking Dawkins aired his feelings and you somehow related?

P.S.: I like how you bitches are so open minded when it comes to two dudes sucking each others dicks or two women eat each others muffs but get all pissy when it comes to religion/spirituality. Fucking hypocrites.

11954299142133822386lineart-apple-worm_aj_as_01.svg.med.png

I try my best to just not talk about religion or politics in my day to day life though, because a couple of minutes of listening to someone out themselves on their religious/political views has a tendency to make me hate people that I thought were OK.

This applies to atheists as well.

Believe whatever you'd like, it doesn't matter to me. I don't want to hear about it though. People are too quick to think people give a shit about their political candidate, their religion, and how they live their private life.

If there's anything as annoying as being a self righteous religious nut, it's being a self righteous atheist.

Both should STFU and stop making pointless arguments.

religious people shove their bullshit it peoples faces all day worm , what's that matter faggot don't like my talk? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This applies to atheists as well.

Believe whatever you'd like, it doesn't matter to me. I don't want to hear about it though. People are too quick to think people give a shit about their political candidate, their religion, and how they live their private life.

It's the self importance of it that I don't like. On both sides. It pisses me off to no end when

people think they are above someone else because of beliefs. I could care less if non believers

go to hell, Kansas, or a fucking Justin Bieber concert.

What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. If you are so dumb to have believed something of a man above , and beyond science or whatever he is considered to be a ''Creator'' us you sir are dumb. Yes you should be ashamed of such ignorance. :cool:

religious people shove their bullshit it peoples faces all day worm , what's that matter faggot don't like my talk? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, you sound like a really intelligent guy, please enlighten us further with your great wisdom and original ideas.

You had me at "bullshit it peoples faces".

What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. If you are so dumb to have believed something of a man above , and beyond science or whatever he is considered to be ''created'' us you sir are dumb. Yes you should be ashamed of such ignorance. :cool:

You're so cool, Mr Dawkins....oh, wait....you're just a man. A fallible man like I am. With no more and no less answers than I have. What makes you so smart and so sure of yourself?

I never called what I believe in a "he", "she", "dragon beast with fangs of steel and a robotic rotating cock", or anything else. I said "creator". Nice of you to assume, though.

Science and spirituality can co-exist.

Bonus points if you say "because I know".

You're so cool, Mr Dawkins....oh, wait....you're just a man. A fallible man like I am. With no more and no less answers than I have. What makes you so smart and so sure of yourself?

I never called what I believe in a "he", "she", "dragon beast with fangs of steel and a robotic rotating cock", or anything else. I said "creator". Nice of you to assume, though.

Science and spirituality can co-exist.

Thanks they call me Lil' Dawkins around these parts. You are worried , you are nervous of death , grip tighter nerd.

Thanks they call me Lil' Dawkins around these parts. You are worried , you are nervous of death , grip tighter nerd.

Nope. I'm actually pretty comfortable with dying. I know it's eventual and realize that

I will go back to the energy that I was created from. Same as you and everyone else who is, was, and will be.

okay , troll. :spin:

Wow. I just popped off some science and your dumb ass, who is supposed to be

so science minded, completely missed it.

The law of conservation of energy is an empirical law of physics. It states that the total amount of energy in an isolated system remains constant over time (is said to be conserved over time). A consequence of this law is that energy can neither be created nor destroyed:

You post way too many smileys for someone over 14 but I think I know the root of your your problem.

Umad