what to do...

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Shit into dixie cups and throw them at cars passing by.

2. Build a nativity scene with baby Jesus being water boarded on your front lawn.

3. Find a raccoon, chase the raccoon, catch the raccoon, pick up the raccoon, put down the raccoon, start all over from the beginning.

4. Drink a bottle of cough syrup. When it kicks in, masturbate to Kathy Lee Gifford and Hota Kotb on Hulu.

5. Crush up two mentholated halls cough drops, cut into lines, snort, write a blog about how it felt.

Combined 4 & 5 if you're feeling motivated.

yeah so basically im fucking tired of not going out on the weekends.

usually im up all night drawing or painting watercolors, etc.

my drug and alcohol problems have chased away alot of people who once affiliated with me.

i have no car.

i have $24 in my pocket.

graffiti is out of the question.

i dont want to have another night of me drinking til i black out.

any suggestions?

NB4killyourself.

Graffiti is never out of the question.

Especially in times like this.

nh

Seems like you just enjoy being miserable.

Carry on.

PRETTY MUCH.........

BUT SERIOUSLY ...

y1p3Ggj_5uGiE4Qk3B3Ns3eXZPlyyhDWE2Ds3tjryS8QLonmHWMGG8HPExZYsY2ZV-GilXIHTrYPQc

NO ONE CARES, GO STEAL UR SISTERS JEANS..... THOUGHT U WERE MAD IN LOVE A FEW MONTHS AGO? SHE WES HELLA RICH U WERE MOVING TO MARZ? OR 18 AND HER PARENTS GAVE HER A SATURN I CANT REMEMBER. .. . . ... . REGARDLESS I LOVE MY LIFE WISH U THE BEST OF LUCK.

I've never actually been to Arizona, but I wouldn't imagine it to be too hard to steal $24 worth of paint in Arizona and spend said $24 on beer/drugs/McRibs.

you'd be surprised man, once graffiti became the cool thing to do about three years ago down here, all the fucking toys blew up all the spots. its a shame.

twinky is always like that. he'll be like "im bored" and ill say "well go paint or something" or "been painting lately?" and its always "nah man"

if i had 24 bucks id go buy 24 bucks worth of paint.

$24= maybe about 8 cans

and plus, the rails havent been this dry in a loooooong time.

eaten too much bbq lately

its 1030 pm and nothing skateable, not to mention meth heads.

nearest pool hall is ten miles away, again no car.

this whole state is a desert, fuck that.

i walk/skate to work everyday

im actually finishing up a pretty good read.

i could go swimming/ in the cuzzi, but...healing tattoos dont respond well.

if i had fireworks i wouldnt be on here, lol

push ups arent my thing, im already pretty barrel chested.

being home is the last thing on my mind.

why are you making an excuse for every suggestion?

thats your problem dude

i had the same exact problem. i was addicted to all sorts of drugs real heavy for about a two year period, and after i got clean, there were only a few people i had left that i didnt dick over or use, or who wanted to even be associated with me. Ive been clean (except alcohol <3) for about a year now, and people still treat me like a fucking junkie. i would suggest hangin out with whatevr friends you have left. I really only had one friend when i first got clean, but after going out with him and seeing others, people started to realize that i was better and i started to gain some old friends back, few, but some. I kill alot of time on the computer, drawing, like you said, and skateboarding. i dunno if u skate or not, but even going outside for a walk, can be helpful when your mad depressed. reading books, listening to music and going to little local shows was also something i did when there was no one to hang around with. try meeting some new people, it gets harder when u get older, but even a 10 minute convo with someone can make ur day a hell of alot better than talking to no one at all. i kno exactly what your going thru man. it sucks. i hope this was helpful. pm me if you want, ill try to think of some other shit i did. good luck buddy

edit....try to lay off the booze for a while. i love drinking, and i did the same thing, but it is a depressant, and dosent help the situation at all