My Dog just died....

ILOTSMYBRAIN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Was it something she ate? I always worry about that with our dog when I walk her because she's a fucking pig. Our neighborhood is kind of dirty in the sense that used condoms are like the christmas ornaments and the sidewalk the christmas tree.

Once again, sorry to hear man. That's a horrible thing to come home to, and I would never wish that on anyone.

Exactly the case.

She ate something, that caused her to choke. It's kind of funny that is how she died, because I've seen the dog eat rocks, plastic, bones, paper towels, etc and etc. She was always good with it.

The other day she actually got a huge slice of ham off of the table, ate it with the bone and all.

To whoever else mentioned it, the funny part about the older dog thing is we have an older one. A daschund who is around 10 years old. We found her, and brought her to the vet and he basically estimated it, so that's why we aren't sure. We all hate her though, except for my mother, so she gets to stay.

I tried to throw out props to people for the love, thanks. However most of you I prop on the regular anyway, and can't seem to get you this time around.

Also tried to attach a couple of images but apparently, we aren't allowed to do that anymore, don't really post as often. For anyone who cares, still trying to work that out. She really was beautiful though, sure I'm biased, but I would bet most would agree after seeing her.

lots, nigga...

keep in mind, these animals live the lives we live, minus the guilt, minus the bullshit, for however long they live. they don't see it coming... they are innocent.

i have to assume your dog was happy, based off your response to its passing, that it had a loving family. that being said, be content knowing you gave that dog the best life it could have. that's what i did when my boy passed...

sorry, kind of emo, but i was raised with basically a dog as a brother/mentor...

animals > humans

• Like 1

it's been said that dogs aren't supposed to live as long as us. if you felt that love in that short of a span, imagine if they lived longer. regardless, that is not enough time. you have my genuine sympathy.

don't rush right out to get another dog. mourn sophia proper and then think about it. after you think about it, contemplate. after you contemplate, seek out a rescue. R.I.P.

my dog just turned 12 last march... and his back legs are getting weak. it kills me that he's gonna pass soon.. so i pamper the fuck outta him and make sure he's happy. i'ma cry like a little bitch when he passes

Glucosamine and Rimadyl.

I would've said this about my dog when she was 12 too. She's 15 now and still very active. If she dies I wont be sad as much as I'll be amazed she was even capable of expiring.

Glucosamine and Rimadyl.

I would've said this about my dog when she was 12 too. She's 15 now and still very active. If she dies I wont be sad as much as I'll be amazed she was even capable of expiring.

not to side track this thread----- rip sophia

yeah i've been giving him supplements for awhile now.. i'm hoping he's got awhile to go, he is 12 and just started to get grey hairs... most people guess he's like 5 years old.

the only thing stopping me from getting a dog at at this point in my life is the upsetting bullshit ill have to go through when he leaves.

my parents got us a Rottweiler when i was 5, he ate a squirrel when i was 14 and got sick, when he passed i took it really bad, still think about a lot him over a decade later.

rip man, dogs have a non judgmental understanding that we lack, and love us in a way we need to be loved.

the only thing stopping me from getting a dog at at this point in my life is the upsetting bullshit ill have to go through when he leaves.

I know a lot of people who say this. You have to remember that any living object that you attach yourself too, could die at anytime. Your girlfriend, your best friend, your co-worker, your family --all could die at any time.

Get a dog man.

not to side track this thread----- rip sophia

yeah i've been giving him supplements for awhile now.. i'm hoping he's got awhile to go, he is 12 and just started to get grey hairs... most people guess he's like 5 years old.

I don't think Sophia minds a little derailment here. What supplements are you giving your dog? Glucosamine is ok but rimadyl's what's really restoring my dog's mobility.