Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ILOTSMYBRAIN

My Dog just died....

4 Year old blue nose pit named Sophia..

Probably the best dog I've ever had. Today officially sucks.

Can't post any pictures at the moment, maybe later.

RIP Sophia.

• Like 3

4 years old is really young that sucks.

my gf's german shephard mix was 16 and his hip went with his control of his bodily functions.

he was senile too. he would bark at his food. and the wall.

louis ck has a funny/sad joke about getting a puppy...."AWWWW we're all gonna be really sad in a few years, right kids? awwwww."

i'm thinking of getting a tortoise so i'll have a pet that lives as long as i do.

Buncha pussies wearing your hearts on your sleeves.

For real, sorry man. I never had a dog so I don't know.

losing a dog is horrible, i'd say its like losing your best friend but i've been to family/friends funerals that i was close to and not shed a tear. but when my dog got hit by a car i cried like a baby for like a hour...

sorry to hear about your pit dude, my condolences.

I never had a dog so I don't know.

The bond between owner and dog is usually as strong as the love for a child. If it isn't, it's because the owner is a fucking moron.

My girl and I are going to lose our shit when our dog passes. Hell, I know some of our friends are even going to feel it because of the bond they've made with her. She's almost 2 years old now, and we're hoping she'll live for longer than 10 years.

I can't imagine losing her at 4 years old, so I can really feel for you on this one. Do you plan to get a new pup, or are you going to wait?

4 years isnt long at all. dogs are supposed to live longer right?

maybe thats why i dont have a dog. don't wanna sign up for disappointment just four years down the road.

also why i didnt vote. BADUM-TSSH...

but seriously, RIP sophia

no dogs arent supposed to die at 4. Man i really feel u, my dog got hit by a car couple years back and I still miss him. had to be one of the saddest times in my life. RIP Sophia ruff rufff

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now