My Dog just died....

ILOTSMYBRAIN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

4 years old is really young that sucks.

my gf's german shephard mix was 16 and his hip went with his control of his bodily functions.

he was senile too. he would bark at his food. and the wall.

louis ck has a funny/sad joke about getting a puppy...."AWWWW we're all gonna be really sad in a few years, right kids? awwwww."

i'm thinking of getting a tortoise so i'll have a pet that lives as long as i do.

Buncha pussies wearing your hearts on your sleeves.

For real, sorry man. I never had a dog so I don't know.

losing a dog is horrible, i'd say its like losing your best friend but i've been to family/friends funerals that i was close to and not shed a tear. but when my dog got hit by a car i cried like a baby for like a hour...

sorry to hear about your pit dude, my condolences.

I never had a dog so I don't know.

The bond between owner and dog is usually as strong as the love for a child. If it isn't, it's because the owner is a fucking moron.

My girl and I are going to lose our shit when our dog passes. Hell, I know some of our friends are even going to feel it because of the bond they've made with her. She's almost 2 years old now, and we're hoping she'll live for longer than 10 years.

I can't imagine losing her at 4 years old, so I can really feel for you on this one. Do you plan to get a new pup, or are you going to wait?

Yeah, she did something kind of stupid when nobody was around. By the time someone was home it was too late.

Was it something she ate? I always worry about that with our dog when I walk her because she's a fucking pig. Our neighborhood is kind of dirty in the sense that used condoms are like the christmas ornaments and the sidewalk the christmas tree.

Once again, sorry to hear man. That's a horrible thing to come home to, and I would never wish that on anyone.

It always sucks more when a dog dies super young like that, especially when you've got an older dog to outlive the younger one. I've been there too, just like every dog owner. It just makes you love that next dog that much more.

RIP Sophia

Oh and if you want a bulletproof dog get a weimariner. Age 15, has eaten chocolate chips by the pound, has had the entire side of her ribcage opened up by some pit at a dogpark, and yesterday ate a whole Tbone steak, bone and all, in about 30 seconds. We just pulled an abcessed tooth of hers. We thought it was a tumor because it didnt cause her any pain. Now she's more of a terror than she was before.