Number 2 biatches

Brickos

The United Nations has named oil-rich Norway as the country with the best quality of life,

followed by Australia and NZ, while Asia has made the biggest strides in recent decades.

http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-news/united-nations-names-australia-as-the-second-best-place-in-the-world-to-live-20101105-17g3f.html?autostart=1

I had brunch with a Norwegian bird last weekend. :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Scandinavia in general is where its at.

been like that for some time, and it dont seem to be changin. If you want to live it up, go take a trip and you wont regret it. mother fuckers up there are all just happy and jolly, they know how to have a good time. Not to mention you can bag super model looking girls just by being foreign. I cant wait to return.

The first time I went to Australia, the first day I got in a fight with security and almost got thrown out of a movie theater (Sydney). As I sat down to enjoy my popcorn some usher came up to me accusing me of being someone who had caused trouble there the other day. Then tried to wrestle me out. Some other usher eventually came by and said it wasn't me. I didn't like the quality of life there.

DAO why not Canada. It's closer. Universal Healthcare, no longer in a recession, and more liberal just how you like it.

They only take rich people.

Plus it's cold as fuck up there.

Also when I get super drunk I like to get into fights, and that seems to be a national pass-time in Australia.

I'm pretty sure that would get me deported in Canada.