Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brickos

Number 2 biatches

The United Nations has named oil-rich Norway as the country with the best quality of life,

followed by Australia and NZ, while Asia has made the biggest strides in recent decades.

http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-news/united-nations-names-australia-as-the-second-best-place-in-the-world-to-live-20101105-17g3f.html?autostart=1

I had brunch with a Norwegian bird last weekend. :D

Scandinavia in general is where its at.

been like that for some time, and it dont seem to be changin. If you want to live it up, go take a trip and you wont regret it. mother fuckers up there are all just happy and jolly, they know how to have a good time. Not to mention you can bag super model looking girls just by being foreign. I cant wait to return.

come hang with us, we're fun. id hate to live somewhere you can't say cunt in every day sentences

The first time I went to Australia, the first day I got in a fight with security and almost got thrown out of a movie theater (Sydney). As I sat down to enjoy my popcorn some usher came up to me accusing me of being someone who had caused trouble there the other day. Then tried to wrestle me out. Some other usher eventually came by and said it wasn't me. I didn't like the quality of life there.

Quality of life here is heaps good.

But that guy just sounds like a shitcunt Theo.

Come back sometime.

Quality of life here is heaps good.

But that guy just sounds like a shitcunt Theo.

Come back sometime.

Was kidding km4rt... had a blast there... but your first day in a foreign country you get roughed up by security for no reason kind of set the tone wrong.

i tried to get a packet of bullets and a shotgun shell through british customs at heathrow, i know what you mean.

*edit: Sydney is full of browns, asians and whatever the racial slang is for lebanese people. one more wouldn't have mattered

You know Theo is a brown, right?

I'm mixed though so it's hard to tell. Put it like this some orthodox Jews approached me the other day asking if I was Jewish.

I'm mixed though so it's hard to tell. Put it like this some orthodox Jews approached me the other day asking if I was Jewish.

They were just trying to recruit on some Sammy Davis Junior type shit.

We've all seen the pics, Theo.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now