A whale black vs uno dude-o

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A whole block vs one dude

Was that Method Man?

Guy in a wifebeater got sucker punched from the skinny white boy the night before at a party, tryin to act hard in front of the homies. Both dudes agreed to meet up one on one

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh8QpdZL057hmy5Qvz

What the fuck was that windmill grapple that kid tried?

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Originally Posted by Pfffffffffft (View Original Post)

post S.F. giants world series win..

mcdonalds fight..

wild!!

this wasnt wasnt after the ws win, it was after game one

different angles.

ima edit all the angles together

I can't watch the video nor read all thseb pages so I'm gonna make a blind assumption.....

1-Dude who got beat has probably done beatings similar.

2- Dude probably robs and steals on the daily.

3- Dude kills people.

4- Dude has never asked god for forgiveness for 1, 2, & 3.

So if you ask me dude deserved every punch and kick he got. And for those who did the beating, they are probably the same type of scum as him so FUCK EM ALL!

SAMOAN PEOPLE

I really wish i could hear the audio of what that white dude said to him to get swung on like that. Guesses?

Oh and one thing you never hear anybody say when they get arrested: "I don't want to be dumb anymore."

heres a question...

if youre walking down a street with your gf, theres no one around for miles, and some hoodrat bitch starts unprovokingly mashing on her, what do you do? lets say you attempt to break it up, push the bitch back and tell her to beat it, to no avail...

do you:

a) snuff the hoodrat, and get a sloppy gratitude blowjob from gf afterwards, complete with busting a nut on her black eye.

b) do nothing, let your bitch get beatdown, then accompany her home/to the hospital.

c) call the cops.

d) wait for said hoodrat to finish kickin the shit out your girl, then sidling up with the hoodrat on some ghetto love shit.

this situation happened to me. i chose (a).

prolly not the wisest, shoulda gone with (d) cause me and homegirl arent down like that anymore.

Hahha you just want dudes to say they'd beat up a girl . It would never happen so I dont have to worry about it.

Oh and if it does call the cops. Or tell her that you will and reach for your phone. Problem solved. Same goes for little kids who are for some reason trying to fight you. Would you beat up an 18 year old and his buddies for starting shit with you? I think not.

You only fight people if you're seriously threatened by them.

meh i hit the bitch.

and yes i would beat up an 18 year old and his buddies for trying to start shit.

that asskicking could potentially save their lives.

THat second scenario is something that has actually happened to me. They were drunk, picking on my 14 year old brother and his friends. I convinced them i was dialing the cops, so he stole my phone from me. I didnt want to punch the kid so I choked him out. His friends looked embarrassed to even be friends with him.

A week or so later I ran into the kid again hanging out with some different friends at the exact same spot, walked straight up to him and said "Hey i know you."

he looks at me, "Yeah? From where?"

"I choked you out a week ago."

He looked at me shocked and said "Oh my bad i thought you were a lot younger."

I told him he done goofed up and he shouldnt be picking fights with anybody of any age. I then appologized for doing what i did and excused him for being drunk. You could tell the faggot wanted to start shit again but he was frozen in place, probably embarassed because his friends were around and heard the whole thing. Makes me wonder what story he probably fed his friends about that night, and how he's gonna reinflate his ego after that.