A whale black vs uno dude-o

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A whole block vs one dude

IM shaking my head at that second video. Dude with his shirt off acting niggerish while his friends are trying to keep him out of trouble and ALL of them get a bat swung on them. Anyone notice it's always the smallest guy in the bunch that's got the most to prove? There's one in every group too. They should be a real friend and snuff him in his sleep.

IM shaking my head at that second video. Dude with his shirt off acting niggerish while his friends are trying to keep him out of trouble and ALL of them get a bat swung on them. Anyone notice it's always the smallest guy in the bunch that's got the most to prove? There's one in every group too. They should be a real friend and snuff him in his sleep.

also if you notice when they all run after him, the one who started all the shit wasn't with them

crip hood? that shit is sjsu. dorms and student housing surrounds that shit. thats just where too many people go after the bars close because this over-rated burrito spot is there.

and before anyone says anything -- you know la vics has some bullshit food compared to what else is available around here. they dont even make the sauce right any more.

This.

That place sucks. Its over rated and expensive. fuck payin $7.00 for a skimpy burrito when I can get a super burrito for $5 at the taco truck