Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoes

"Nueva, nigga, you got cancer, nigga.."

What if KG was a serial killer while on the road w/the Wolves in 05?

is this where i come in

This thread was made for you, guy.. SO DANCE!

There is no way the words "you are cancerous to your team and our league" would ever come out of a professional ball player's mouth :lol:

I dont follow basketball at all... but I have courtside seats to see the Bobcats play the Magic. I have a baller client who will give me anything but a pass to fuck his trophy-wife. Is there anything I can yell/make a sign out of that is equally offensive?

I dont follow basketball at all... but I have courtside seats to see the Bobcats play the Magic. I have a baller client who will give me anything but a pass to fuck his trophy-wife. Is there anything I can yell/make a sign out of that is equally offensive?

just throw your 11 dollar beer on dwight howard...if he doesnt react in a violent matter. call his mother a bitch. youll be the life of the party ;)

I think KG is lying... who the hell talks trash on the court like that... "pardon me, but i believe you are cancerous to the team and to the league, and I do not like it". Those NBA players talk trash just like the street ballers at Rucker Park.

EXACTLY

Villanueva broke the code.. Imagine 10% of what came out of Larry Bird's mouth while on the court.

kg's such a bad liar. no way he said that. unless he said, "you are cancerous to your team and our league... plus you look like you got cancer my nig."

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now