Zach Galifianakis is fucking awesome

soul vice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also, Tyson has admitted that before he went pro, Tyson used to rob old ladies by punching them out and then taking their shit.

That's not that cool.

As opposed as I am to strongarm robbery on the elderly, I try to ignore it in Tyson's case. Dude had a fucked up life and is clearly not all there, so I prefer to think of him as a success story

Also, Tyson has admitted that before he went pro, Tyson used to rob old ladies by punching them out and then taking their shit.

That's not that cool.

As opposed as I am to strongarm robbery on the elderly, I try to ignore it in Tyson's case. Dude had a fucked up life and is clearly not all there, so I prefer to think of him as a success story

First of all Mike Tyson is hilarious, but that's old news. Now, Mel Gibson? Mel is the fuckin' MAN, obviously when I was a kid MAD MAX ruled to me and shit only got better with Brave heart and The Patriot, then he went a little crazy and made that Jesus movie but you know hes not really religious and only made it cause he knew how violent it would be. Now this phone convo is released and HOLY SHIT right when I thought he died or something hes on the fuckin' news calling people niggers whores talking about rape and shitting all over some model lookin' wife for no reason hahaha Mel Gibson is the fuckin' man.