CASEK/TECH HEADS/PEOPLE WHO USE QUICKBOOKS -- HELP ME OUT!

RELAPSER

okay so.

i managed to get tasked with updating everything for the company i'm working at for the last year's worth of business.

i'm using quickbooks 2010 and at this point, have two company files. one file with all of my transaction data that i need to import to the other file. the second file, has all of our customer lists, expenses, vendors, basically everything except the transaction records.

i'm looking for a way to do this without having to manually reenter each invoice (about 500 of them) into the second (and most updated) company file.

i haven't found any free ways to do this via google, but i did find an app that looks like it will do exactly what i need it to do, but don't want to pay for it.

here's the link: http://www.bigredconsulting.com/abouttxcopier.htm

so can anyone help out with another method to do this? or a download link?

thanks ya'll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

those were the two that i looked at earlier on their support site.

the first link may work, but it looks like both of those are designed to import transaction records from excel and other spreadsheets. any idea how i might find the program i linked above?

right now, everything is entered into quickbooks but in separate company files, and for some reason quickbooks won't allow you to export transaction data but it will allow you to export vendor/customer lists, just not the transactions that go along with those vendors/customers...

thanks for the help casek. i'll have to hassle the bossman and see if he's willing to pay for it. chances are he won't and i'll just have to reenter everything....oh well, still getting paid at least, yay for hourly wages.

Yeah, you might want to bring up overtime and the fact that he'll be paying you an amount similar to the amount he would be paying for this program to aid in quickly doing this crap work.