Nov 2nd.

MYFUCKINGDICK

This is the Teapublicans agenda if they should win the majority.

*Continue the Bush tax cuts for the filthy rich during a recession and record deficit.

*Overturn what little healthcare reform that we actually achieved (end to previous conditions, extensions on parents plans keeping their kids on until the age of 26).

*Cutting and eventually getting rid of medicare.

*Cutting and eventually getting rid of Social Security.

*Abolishing the department of education (public school system).

*Overturn the first amendments separation of Church and state and turn America into a Christian nation (authough which sect of Christianity is still yet to be determined, but Glenn Beck is a fucking Morman and we all know how much influence that flaming douchebag has over that crowd).

*Shutting down the government like how they did in 1995.

That means that your grandparents will stop receiving their Social Security checks, anybody you know who is on Medicare or Medicaid will stop receiving benefits, and you or anybody you know who is currently unemployed due to 8 years of Republican rule and is receiving unemployment benefits will stop getting their rent paying checks in the mail.

Infact, these fucking dimwits actually want to shrink the federal government to the size that it was in 1776 (yet add some yet to be determined Christian church as head. My guess is tht the Evangelicals are gonna tell Beck where he can shove his Mormanism).

*And first and foremost "Making Obama a one term president" by throwing even bigger temper tantums and becoming an even bigger party of no than they've already been.

Obama will not be able to accomplish jack shit if these redneck, corporate America loving, Fox news watching, Rush Limbaugh/ Glenn Beck inspired, ignorant brainwashed fucking sheep get their way at the polls on Tuesday.

My point is that you people have a serious choice on Tuesday.

You can either keep a democratic majority to give Obama a chance to actually do more for this country (even if he can't accomplish all that he wants to in the wake of 8 years of Bush/Cheney), or you can just decide that you're mad at Obama and the the democrats all together and either not vote at all, or vote for the same exact assholes who took Clintons surplus and threw it (along with a record ridiculous amount of unpayable money) into two wars while at the same time cutting the taxes on the richest of the rich, and while encouraging mega corporations to outsource our workforce to sweatshops in fucking China by default creating this very exact recession that Bushes successor is getting blamed for even though he actually did exactly what needed to be done to avoid the second great depression that we were headed for after 8 years of Republican rule.

Make no mistake, this "Tea party" is not some grass roots anti government anarchist movement.

They are an extreme rightwing Republican movement of sheep being hurded by the likes of Dick Armey and Sarah Palin.

And their plans for America are about as right wing Republican extremest as it gets.

So you can either not vote at all, you could vote for the Teapublicans out of anger at the situation that they actually got us into in the first place and out of anger for the Democrats for not being able to pull us out of it fast enough, or you can at least vote against these Fox news brainwashed redneck fucking morons so that 2 years from now we're not 100 times worse off than we are now.

Wake the fuck up.

/Nocrossfire

[ATTACH]147705.vB[/ATTACH]

titsak.jpg.4cff47517cf69ff69973cbd57b51fd1b.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think the Teabaggers & Republicans are overestimating their chances. They will gain seats but they won't take the Senate and I think there's a chance Democrats can keep the House.

Joe Miller won't be winning in Alaska. Christine O'Donnell won't be winning in Delaware.

Sharon Angle may win... but I have faith that Nevadans won't elect a nutcase. It's up in the air for Rand Paul, but it is Conservative Kentucky so he may win.

It looks like your boy Alan Grayson might be getting knocked off... Republicans have focused most of the funding on getting him out because he speaks the cold hard truth that Republicans don't want to hear.

Either way, any Teabag/Republican seats gained is a fucking loss for America in general.

It's more dipshits screaming no just to hear themselves scream no.

A complete democratic shutout would do alot in the way of freeing up this administration to make some real reforms and changes.

Oh and I forgot to mention they wanna get rid of the VA too.

Welcome home, vets.

Now vote wisely.

[/url]

That shit was from when he was in some college Frat.

My real question for him would be WTF is he talking about when he says that he's against the Civil Rights act that allows negros, Mexicans, Asians etc to eat at Denny's?

Or better yet, why is he peoples with these peoples?

^Cause those weren't just random supporters, they were his actual campaign team.

Those tax cuts are for the people who are actually spending money right now. The same people

who are keeping us afloat by going to the malls, movies, etc.

Social Security is on it's way out, anyway. It's been tanking since before Bush came along. None of us below 45 are going to have it.

I'm not sure you really know what you're talking about.

Sidenote: Fuck Christine O'Donnell.

/Constitutional Conservative

Social Security is on it's way out, anyway. It's been tanking since before Bush came along. None of us below 45 are going to have it.

It's been a lie that Conservatives have been telling you. Social Security is fine. It has a 2.5 trillion dollar surplus, that was unfortunately spent through tax cuts for the rich during the Bush years. That said, its still a surplus that is owed to us as debt.

Peep my boy from The Young Turks doing big thangs on MSNBC and debunking this lie:

Starts at about 1:10
  • Like 1

Social security requires reform, in the Milton Friedman kind of sense.

But I really don't think it's likely to disappear any time soon, even if it is a pyramid scheme.

I admit I really haven't paid attention to the whole tea party thing, but it seems interesting.

Are they basically just a faction within the Republican Party?

Is the mid term a lot less popular than the general elections....voter turnout wise?

People seem to be bagging Obama a lot. I think he's presidential campaign set the bar so high, he hasn't been able to reach it whilst actually in office.

I admit I really haven't paid attention to the whole tea party thing, but it seems interesting.

They tend to be further to the right of the conventional Republican Party. But you could also argue they are on the same team. Tea Partyers will often chastise "establishment" Republicans - various Republicans have been kicked out of primary elections in favor of Tea Party Republicans. At the same time many establishment Republicans support the Tea Party since despite various differences, they are all still anti-Obama and anti-Liberal.

Is the mid term a lot less popular than the general elections....voter turnout wise?

Yes. That's unfortunate because it's almost as important as the general. You tend to get less younger voters & minorities, and that's better for the Republicans. If you voted for Obama and favor his policies, you should vote for Congressmen that are in favor of his policies, because without a Democratic & more Liberal dominated Congress, the President is basically neutered and reduced to a secretary with veto power. Some argue that the Congress has more power than the President.

Social security requires reform, in the Milton Friedman kind of sense.

But I really don't think it's likely to disappear any time soon, even if it is a pyramid scheme.

People seem to be bagging Obama a lot. I think he's presidential campaign set the bar so high, he hasn't been able to reach it whilst actually in office.

The Tea Party started when Ron Paul was running. It originally had Ron Paul Conservative ideologies. Get us out of war, non interventionalist, gold standard, views. In the past couple of years people like Glen Beck and Sarah Palin have essentially hijacked it and made it less of a grass roots movement and more of a Fox News slanted deal.

The original is still around, just doesn't get as much press as this new version.

The Tea Party started when Ron Paul was running. It originally had Ron Paul Conservative ideologies. Get us out of war, non interventionalist, gold standard, views. In the past couple of years people like Glen Beck and Sarah Palin have essentially hijacked it and made it less of a grass roots movement and more of a Fox News slanted deal.

The original is still around, just doesn't get as much press as this new version.

If you look at their demographic, it seems like it's all 40+ year old white people that gross 100k or more a year.

If you look at their demographic, it seems like it's all 40+ year old white people that gross 100k or more a year.

Well, those are the people that are keeping the economy afloat. Like it or not.

I don't like this new tea party. I think it's a bunch of shit, but I have my own reasons.

yea. I should probably figure this one out. I had planned to

vote when I heard there was a police issue on the ballot. They

were saying something like unless we pass proposal such and such

we will have to get rid of police officers and well... Im all for less

police. I think there are too many as it is.

• Like 1

yea. I should probably figure this one out. I had planned to

vote when I heard there was a police issue on the ballot. They

were saying something like unless we pass proposal such and such

we will have to get rid of police officers and well... Im all for less

police. I think there are too many as it is.

Stupid_InternetPolice.png

I personally think the Teabaggers & Republicans are overestimating their chances. They will gain seats but they won't take the Senate and I think there's a chance Democrats can keep the House.

Joe Miller won't be winning in Alaska. Christine O'Donnell won't be winning in Delaware.

Sharon Angle may win... but I have faith that Nevadans won't elect a nutcase. It's up in the air for Rand Paul, but it is Conservative Kentucky so he may win.

It looks like your boy Alan Grayson might be getting knocked off... Republicans have focused most of the funding on getting him out because he speaks the cold hard truth that Republicans don't want to hear.

well as of right now theyre projecting her winning by like 5% but then they say theres a 5% discrepency so its tied...

honestly though politics are fucking gay...IMO we are screwed either way. (noconspircytheorist)

its nov 1 2010 and im still waiting for this change that everyone voted obama in for. whens this change supposed to take place?

THIS

(tried proping but im 24'd)