ask mr. bojangles, he knows all! (the advice column.)

Guest MR BOJANGLES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

well i know personally, eating acid helps dull your emotions and allow you to love yourself more. try that and get back to me afterwards!

-- I had three questions there! I got cheated!!!

anyhow, I did too much acid in my teens and I know that it just makes the pain go away temporarily - when my high would go away the pain would return...

you got anything else up your smarty?

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by jades_blue

-- I had three questions there! I got cheated!!!

anyhow, I did too much acid in my teens and I know that it just makes the pain go away temporarily - when my high would go away the pain would return...

you got anything else up your smarty?

im not good with love...ask my girl,she'll tell you. ;) thats the best ol'bo could do for that one.

GOOD QUESTION! much like the first date fart...how long do i wait?

well, the better question is: were they your friends before you moved in?

if not wait until one of the fart in front of you (sad but true) or if you knew them beforehand...start off talking about farting first i.e. man i knew this ane kid who farted...you get the idea. watch for reaction. id say all in all at least a month.

yes i did know them previously....and now that i think of it i remember one of them farting real loud at the lay-up one time. so maybe they will still accept me if l let loose...thanks mr. bojangles

Guest got tha feva

there's more room out than in. bottom line.

Mr. Bojangles,

Why is my new neighbor a scary old woman who sits in a rocking chair of a dim lit room starring into our house and spying on me right now as I speak? Am I going to die? Ima scared.

PruDE

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by got tha feva

there's more room out than in. bottom line.

Mr. Bojangles,

Why is my new neighbor a scary old woman who sits in a rocking chair of a dim lit room starring into our house and spying on me right now as I speak? Am I going to die? Ima scared.

PruDE

because she misses her youth, and you remind her of her when she was young.:cool: or...she think youre selling drugs out of your house and she hates you for it.:eek:

GOOD QUESTION! much like the first date fart...how long do i wait?

i wish you'd waited longer.

jangles farts in the phone to amuse himself. do not call him. I REPEAT. DO NOT CALL HIM!

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by regulator

what is stuff in your bellybutton actaully made up of???

fiberous strands of residue left behind by your clothes...and magic!

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by Ms.Bombastic

Alright Bojangles...since you got it like that, I need some advice...

But it has to do with another writer who may or may not be on this board so confidentiality is a must......you gotta email?

In dire need of your wisdom,

BabsBombastic :scramble:

hey! my e mail is on lock down due to a virus...but i read it earlier at iris's house. ill get back to you in a few days. or let me know if its ok to respond in here.:D

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by dr. frink one

mr. bojangles....

Why is it that boys like avils and I can get the pussy, but can't seem to gain consentual entry into the depths of the female anal cavity?

Signed,

Frink getting freaky, but only in the front.

hahahahaha! perhaps an enema is in order!

OH...one more thing..this just occured to me..today is the 14th..Valentines Day is in one month. So...we better get a good report back from Iris! OR I'm coming to Cleveland to beat your ass with a fire poker.....I mean it! YOu better be romancin that girl 'jangles!

Thank YOu ...and have a nice day:crazy:

The Lovely Babs

Guest MR BOJANGLES

the most subtle advice to your prob i can give on here is...

stand on your own two, prove yourself as an equal, defeat the rumors and that shadow will lift...hope that hoped for now. :king:

OH...one more thing..this just occured to me..today is the 14th..Valentines Day is in one month. So...we better get a good report back from Iris! OR I'm coming to Cleveland to beat your ass with a fire poker.....I mean it! YOu better be romancin that girl 'jangles!

Thank YOu ...and have a nice day:crazy:

The Lovely Babs

woo hoo! girl is backin me UP!

oh i forgot.

to jangles.

you'll probably check here before you even think about calling me back but i wanted to tell you, since i know you are a fan of jovi, he's going to be on ally mcbeal tonight. sorry about starting a thread under your name. it was an accident.

I got that about all the rumors and standing on my own and shit I mean I know my goodness will prevail (if you will)...but my main concern is how I'm gonna react during that "inevitable confrontataion" It has to be a mixture of acting like I don't give a fuck about his opinion or his petty bullshit and something else...but what's the something else...ARe u reading me, Jangles?

Did Iris read the email?

What's her advice?

Originally posted by dr. frink one

mr. bojangles....

Why is it that boys like avils and I can get the pussy, but can't seem to gain consentual entry into the depths of the female anal cavity?

Signed,

Frink getting freaky, but only in the front.

BO, I'm not at all satisfied with your "get an enema" reply... Frink and I face a terrible situation here. What do we have to do to convince the ladies out there to give up that a$$..that oh so sweet a$$ ??

Signed,

Anal Misadventures..

Originally posted by avils

BO, I'm not at all satisfied with your "get an enema" reply... Frink and I face a terrible situation here. What do we have to do to convince the ladies out there to give up that a$$..that oh so sweet a$$ ??

Signed,

Anal Misadventures..

try giving her ass a lick if she's clean. if that feels good she might consent to a finger or two and you work your way up from there. or you can find a girl who naturally like to be adventurous in the bedroom and go nuts.

I got that about all the rumors and standing on my own and shit I mean I know my goodness will prevail (if you will)...but my main concern is how I'm gonna react during that "inevitable confrontataion" It has to be a mixture of acting like I don't give a fuck about his opinion or his petty bullshit and something else...but what's the something else...ARe u reading me, Jangles?

Did Iris read the email?

What's her advice?

yeah he lets me read the letter and we both aggree that is a ton of shit. comething i've learned, boys can be even more bitchy than girls when it comes to holding a grudge. i'd say don't stop painting unless you want to let him think he has "won". the boy sounds like an asshole. did you diss him in any way? have you slept with him?

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by graffsurgeon

why does seeking have such a need to open his mouth after everyone states an opinion??

god complex...? (no offense seeking)

think about it, when you think of this page..whos name do you think of first? seeking innocence, beardo, rage, makros, etc.

oh and ME! hahahahahah! j/k

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Did Iris read the email?

What's her advice?

you said it right there, act like you dont give a fuck...all people hate that!

god complex...? (no offense seeking)

think about it, when you think of this page..whos name do you think of first? seeking innocence, beardo, rage, makros, etc.

oh and ME! hahahahahah! j/k

actually i think of blink and some other fags that have held a good chuckle over on this page.

Originally posted by Iris

try giving her ass a lick

:lick: :lick: HA! that's funny shit Iris..and so true!!!

and no I haven't dissed him in anyway...about the sex thing....I don't want to say anything that may lead him to believe this is me....I was gonna email jangles and tell you guys the rest but I didn't know if his email was still broken.....

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

why does seeking have such a need to open his mouth after everyone states an opinion??

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA! So I'm not alone in wondering that....Hey no offense Seeking...I mean your cool I guess...but you do give people a bad time.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by d-town_bomber

hey mr. bojangles, how come every time i get head from a girl she never swallows?

they hate the consistency of cum... me, i love a wet pussy. no fair!

jangles gettin raw with it!

and yes bombastic my email is fixed! the virus is outta here.:king:

Archived