Supreme A/W 2010

CLICKCLACKONER

So is supreme actually quality made clothing?

most of the clothing looks nice or just overpriced

shit with 'supreme' on it?

I always liked those first fitted hats...the hoodless

sweatshirts are fresh so are the long sleeves

the price is pretty f'ing high for their stuff, but it is better quality than shit u can pick up from so-and-so's street wear t-shirt company. i have a hoodie from them, and its made with some pretty heavy material

as much as i am a supreme fanboy, the cost of some of there shit is pretty pricey..i usually just wait around for sales and such - and most of the time i can't even justify spending $80 bucks sale price, let alone the retail $150 on a button up shirt..

then again, i don't live at home w/ mom and dad and spend all my money on clothes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Supreme isn't all that bad when it comes to price, there is much worse gear to overpay for.

They're best known for collaborations with other well known artists as well as brands so it's generally quality.

Most people use clothes just like a lot of other shit to communicate personal taste at a glance.

The supreme logo does say something about the person wearing it as far as personal taste goes.

They put a lot of effort into defining their brand, they pretty much reign supreme at that and it's worth a little extra $ IMO.

Sponsoring events, paying well known artist, Vanessa Veasley's ass cheeks and titties, and making sure everything put out is quality isn't cheap.

In a way when you rock that logo you're associating your own taste with that stuff which makes it worth more.

It's just for me, most of the gear itself isn't to my taste most of the time, I'm getting older and a good brand name isn't enough.

That Leather down jacket is so dope though, I'm probably going to try one on and may cop it.

to expand on what lorem said... There is also an exclusivity when it comes to supreme. it's not mass produced as other streetwear is. i live in nyc so i see it everywhere but in the grand scheme of things there are only 10 stockists (not the full line) of supreme around the world. There are only 2 supreme stores in the states and 5 in Japan.

lorem- the lambskin leather you wanted is sold out at least online. I haven't been to manhattan in ages.

Supreme isn't all that bad when it comes to price, there is much worse gear to overpay for.

They're best known for collaborations with other well known artists as well as brands so it's generally quality.

Most people use clothes just like a lot of other shit to communicate personal taste at a glance.

The supreme logo does say something about the person wearing it as far as personal taste goes.

They put a lot of effort into defining their brand, they pretty much reign supreme at that and it's worth a little extra $ IMO.

Sponsoring events, paying well known artist, Vanessa Veasley's ass cheeks and titties, and making sure everything put out is quality isn't cheap.

In a way when you rock that logo you're associating your own taste with that stuff which makes it worth more.

It's just for me, most of the gear itself isn't to my taste most of the time, I'm getting older and a good brand name isn't enough.

That Leather down jacket is so dope though, I'm probably going to try one on and may cop it.

i completely agree with what you're saying.. but its still expensive. don't get me wrong...i fall for it too occasionally.

and to what click-clak said about listed stores/stockists.. i live not to far from the LA store and live within minutes of commissary OC.. so to see kids wearing supreme isn't really special/exclusive

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - November 12, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 4 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - November 12, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

Ugg gave in and bought that hunting cap, the first one with the beige plaid and the earwarmers.

Fucking obsessive consumption, I planned on not spending any money for a minute. It was soooo fresh though.

Darn :/

Haha, I copped one, the 5 panel fitted wool one with the fold down warmth.

• 2 weeks later...

This contest will run all week until Friday - December 3, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 4 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - December 3, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This contest will run all week until Friday - Jan 7, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - Jan 7, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

• 4 weeks later...