HELP OUR HOMEGIRL/OFFICIAL 12OZ. WRITER OUT!!!

psm026

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they left a skittle on the couch.

...or is it a.......

...SKEETLE?

yeahhh.jpgyeahhh.jpgyeahhh.jpgyeahhh.jpgyeahhh.jpgyeahhh.jpgyeahhh.jpgyeahhh.jpgyeahhh.jpgyeahhh.jpgyeahhh.jpgyeahhh.jpgyeahhh.jpgyeahhh.jpgyeahhh.jpg

• Like 1

This thread has quickly become wildly off topic and thoroughly entertaining. Props to those who are sticking up for my presence here...

People can hate all they want and simplify blogging down to typing, but for your information (to those hating...too many to reply to just one) I am ALSO in grad school for journalism. I am up at 6am because I have to cover the elections today and I have a 5pm deadline. I then have a 12oz deadline. And I maintain my blog on TOP of the other "official" shit that I do. And my blog has actually served as a tool that has gotten me other jobs/freelance jobs.

So...I don't wake up at noon everyday and chill in my PJ's eating a bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats and blog til I fall back asleep at 3pm. I have a day chalk-full of other shit and THEN I come home and blog.

It'd just be nice to be paid a grip to blog about something I like. 50mil, you're not getting paid to post in here, and yet you do. If you want to fire shots, know what type of arsenal you have and where you're shooting before you load your gun.