HELP OUR HOMEGIRL/OFFICIAL 12OZ. WRITER OUT!!!

psm026

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if youre like me, you argue with chicks enough in real life.

i cant imagine why some of you would incite these tampon-wearing bloodsuckers on the internet too.

but then again, for most of you this is probably the most female contact youve had in a long while.

ps. i voted for said broad. i think shes cute, thats why i did it, i couldnt care less about her occupational standing, or what mod she may or may not have engaged in sexual intercourse.

We're actually supporting a cute girl in her attempt to get a JOB and not be a lazy fat bitch like the rest of the 12oz girls. Think about it. She would've been crucified if she had fucked half of channel 0, smashed a cousin, started repping the bay area, or whatnot (I just described like 7 girls). It's weak when 12oz jocks girls because they talk about sucking dick every post. Dope ambition i fully support.

thats what i mean, so what if she is cute, i could give a fuck. she all got you open and paying you some attention so you play the voting game. i could be broke as fuck and would never turn to ch0 or a bunch of strangers to help me get ahead in life, if aspiring to be a bloger is that. and the fact that she DIDNT show her tits is the only thing i can respect in this whole weird shit. but if she was not cute or some other random, she would have got 6 votes you know...

hey just my opinion. i saw the thread, read it and it made me feel awkward and apparently im not the only one cuz i got a grip of props cosigning on my original statement...

We're actually supporting a cute girl in her attempt to get a JOB and not be a lazy fat bitch like the rest of the 12oz girls. Think about it. She would've been crucified if she had fucked half of channel 0, smashed a cousin, started repping the bay area, or whatnot (I just described like 7 girls). It's weak when 12oz jocks girls because they talk about sucking dick every post. Dope ambition i fully support.

excuse me? im not a lazy fat bitch. i worked my ass off to own my own business, my own house, my own car, and put myself thru grad school thank you.

• Like 1

Did I hear someone say canned corn and copious sweat stains? No? ok. I guess i'll be on my way.

f_Picture14m_1177b19.png