HELP OUR HOMEGIRL/OFFICIAL 12OZ. WRITER OUT!!!

psm026

Yeah you're not really indoctrinated into 12oz until half of the forum sends you dick flicks for a "contest" you're holding, simply because you have new york boobs. Don't expect them to get over the ( . )( . ) any time soon.

Anway, if you manage to wade through the dicks, there's actually a number of girls (and boys) on this site would be interested to discuss fashion. I have no idea how legit working as a fashion PR for the internet version of a mall kiosk is, but you should definitely get a real fashion thread going on Channel Oontz. You're definitely more legit than anybody else we have here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just about to vote. . .

. . . then I read this.

FAIL.

for the record, *I* don't think the competition is corny, but I can see how others would, hence that part of my comment.

and

I'm a blogger/aspiring journalist. I love to write and I would love to get paid to do it. that would be ideal, no? I was lucky enough to stumble across the competition and, while there are dudes who entered, more women did than men...and in this case, being a woman could be an advantage

but I digress. :scrambled: Don't vote if you don't want to.

Yeah you're not really indoctrinated into 12oz until half of the forum sends you dick flicks for a "contest" you're holding, simply because you have new york boobs. Don't expect them to get over the ( . )( . ) any time soon.

Anway, if you manage to wade through the dicks, there's actually a number of girls (and boys) on this site would be interested to discuss fashion. I have no idea how legit working as a fashion PR for the internet version of a mall kiosk is, but you should definitely get a real fashion thread going on Channel Oontz. You're definitely more legit than anybody else we have here.

Well I'd love to start that discussion, because I have a LOT to say. as you can probably tell.

Thanks for the idea though...= super necessary. It'll be my first thread. I'm on it :)

if you plan on hanging around, take soups advice it is a tough crowd in here but, if you play it cool and you can manage to wait out the bullshit there are some intelligent people here, and many a laugh can be had and many a thing can be learned. win ch0 over and you'll have a loyal half retard half cunning army at your disposal for all your fashion needs. stuff like this comes up. lurk a little longer before you get too strong for the board.

• Like 1

if you plan on hanging around, take soups advice it is a tough crowd in here but, if you play it cool and you can manage to wait out the bullshit there are some intelligent people here, and many a laugh can be had and many a thing can be learned. win ch0 over and you'll have a loyal half retard half cunning army at your disposal for all your fashion needs. stuff like this comes up. lurk a little longer before you get too strong for the board.

I'm in it to win it.

I'll be lurking around...and I can deal with it all, no worries.

i'm just dipping my toes in the water before I dive in

cheeeaaa. Thanks guys. I'd appreciate the love...and I've been told about the legacy of the Destruction League...Make that happen?

WORD

Knowing what you look like. Being a professional, blogger, I really got enjoyment out of reading "WORD"

Shut up Soup. Tryna come off like you are "above" such immaturity and their ilk.

It reminds me of when a newbish would move in to the neighborhood and one of your boys tries to shed his stupidity whenever newbish comes around. They sometimes use words they know are "smart" then quietly say to newbish somethin bout how he isn't like them.

Honestly I'm not callin you out as much as just remembering shit.

It reminds me of when a newbish would move in to the neighborhood and one of your boys tries to shed his stupidity whenever newbish comes around. They sometimes use words they know are "smart" then quietly say to newbish somethin bout how he isn't like them.

Honestly I'm not callin you out as much as just remembering shit.

I'd put up with this kind of argumentative rambling a lot more if you were more educated than me, had a vagina, some nice tits, and a sport convertible for me to drive around in, but currently that position's taken. You're not also jewish, are you?

Guest Ginger Bread Man

post TIT or GTFO

\

Lets see a female on this site actually make a name for herself for something other than drama and tits.

refer to this please.