EWOK hm

KILROE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALOT OF YOU MAY BE MISSING THE POINT, A BATTLE IS A WHOLE PRODUCTION CONCEPT. WHAT WOULD HAVE LOOKED LIKE IF THE FAMOUS HEX AND SLICK BATTLE ONLY HAD PIECES??? IT WOULDA JUST BEEN ANOTHER WALL WITH 2 PIECES, THE THOUGHT THAT EWOK DOTCOM SAT THERE AND DID ALL THAT SHIT TO HM'S FACE TO ME IS BALLS, AND YOU PEOPLE DONT REALIZE, EWOK HM SHOWED UP TO THE BATTLE A DAY LATE, AND SAW WHAT DOTCOM WAS DOIN AND THE ONLY THING HE COULD DO TO COMBAT IT WAS TO DO A BIGGER PIECE, KNOWING THAT DOTCOM'S ALREADY WAS THERE , THATS CORNY IF YOU ASK ME , ISEEN THE WHOLE SHIT GO DOWN FROM DAY ONE. ALTHOUGH I DIDNT SEE THE FINAL PRODUCT TILL MONTHS LATER, I STILL GIVE IT TO DOTCOM. AND THE DOVE THING IS EWOK DOTCOM GIVIN HM THE "BIRD" GET IT?

AND FOR SOMEONE TO SAY DOTCOM DONT PAINT MUCH IS JUST A COMMENT THAT SHOULDNT BE MADE UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN BOUT, FOR THAT MATTER I HAVENT SEEN ONE EWOK HM PIECE SINCE THAT BATTLE, MAKES U THINK DONT IT? , AND ITS 2002 THAT BATTLE WAS ALMOST2 YRS AGO ALREADY, LET THIS SHIT REST.

WITH THE CONDITIONS OF THE HEAT IN ST LOUIS AND NO SHADE FACTOR, I THINK THEY BOTH GET PROPS, THOSE CONDITIONS ALONE ARE DEADLY.

SOME ONE START A EWOK DOTCOM THREAD, MAD SHIT ON WWW.LAYLO.COM WWW.BEMFLIX.COM AND A NEW PIECE ON ART CRIMES WIT TOTEM IN NYC.

Originally posted by IRONMAN

ALOT OF YOU MAY BE MISSING THE POINT, A BATTLE IS A WHOLE PRODUCTION CONCEPT. WHAT WOULD HAVE LOOKED LIKE IF THE FAMOUS HEX AND SLICK BATTLE ONLY HAD PIECES??? IT WOULDA JUST BEEN ANOTHER WALL WITH 2 PIECES, THE THOUGHT THAT EWOK DOTCOM SAT THERE AND DID ALL THAT SHIT TO HM'S FACE TO ME IS BALLS, AND YOU PEOPLE DONT REALIZE, EWOK HM SHOWED UP TO THE BATTLE A DAY LATE, AND SAW WHAT DOTCOM WAS DOIN AND THE ONLY THING HE COULD DO TO COMBAT IT WAS TO DO A BIGGER PIECE, KNOWING THAT DOTCOM'S ALREADY WAS THERE , THATS CORNY IF YOU ASK ME , ISEEN THE WHOLE SHIT GO DOWN FROM DAY ONE. ALTHOUGH I DIDNT SEE THE FINAL PRODUCT TILL MONTHS LATER, I STILL GIVE IT TO DOTCOM. AND THE DOVE THING IS EWOK DOTCOM GIVIN HM THE "BIRD" GET IT?

AND FOR SOMEONE TO SAY DOTCOM DONT PAINT MUCH IS JUST A COMMENT THAT SHOULDNT BE MADE UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN BOUT, FOR THAT MATTER I HAVENT SEEN ONE EWOK HM PIECE SINCE THAT BATTLE, MAKES U THINK DONT IT? , AND ITS 2002 THAT BATTLE WAS ALMOST2 YRS AGO ALREADY, LET THIS SHIT REST.

WITH THE CONDITIONS OF THE HEAT IN ST LOUIS AND NO SHADE FACTOR, I THINK THEY BOTH GET PROPS, THOSE CONDITIONS ALONE ARE DEADLY.

SOME ONE START A EWOK DOTCOM THREAD, MAD SHIT ON WWW.LAYLO.COM WWW.BEMFLIX.COM AND A NEW PIECE ON ART CRIMES WIT TOTEM IN NYC.

hmmph..showed up a day later and still burned ewok.com.. no fancy distractions around his piece..straight style.

Guest drewWrite

everyone has an opinion on this its so mundane already.i mean, is anyone actually reading everyones comments on which ewok they prefer.this has got to be the most irritating battle ever

wow, this is kind of unbeliveable here. alright, maybe i dont completely understand the fine points of a battle. but when did it come down to it just being about having two pieces on a wall, and not worrying about backgrounds or anything else. i mean for anyone, no matter who they are, to come to a wall and do that off the top of the head is pretty amazing. i mean ewok hm, come on, all that kid could muster was a fuckin piece. a nice piece at that, but for me, kind of boring. while ewok .com comes off with this beautiful thing. and some of you kids have the fuckin nerve to call him a fuckin chump, because he came off harder, put more thought into, and just used more of his brain, to out do ewok hm. id love to see some of u fuckin nerds come to a wall, and not only do something like that off the top of your head, but to also pull it off well. im sure most of u would fall short of the mark here. so the way i see it, and its not as if this counts for anything, but i think ewok .com completely shit all over ewok hm. ewok hm is a good writer, but he got completely outdone here.

and this is the opinion of a nobody...

(so if ewok.com would have just pieced the wall, with no background or anythng, then he wouldve gained more respect?)

Originally posted by III III III

(so if ewok.com would have just pieced the wall, with no background or anythng, then he wouldve gained more respect?)

personally, yes... if ewok.com had left out all that bullshit, i would have liked his piece a thousand times more. all that background bullshit is what ruined it for me. it wasnt creative, it was desperate. there is a huge differece.

personally, yes... if ewok.com had left out all that bullshit, i would have liked his piece a thousand times more. all that background bullshit is what ruined it for me. it wasnt creative, it was desperate. there is a huge differece. <--------------------------ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Originally posted by IRONMAN

let it rest...not in your wildest dreams. no but seriously i think it is you .comers who are not clear on the concept of a battle. i mean are they two middle school students having a mamma joke contest in the lunchroom, or is it a battel of graffiti skills and style. for all those who support .com simply because his jokes were funny (they werent but ill give you the benefit of the doubt) have been hoodwinked, bamboozled, and hornswagled. you all must be freinds with the dude. and just because you havent seen any ewok hm pieces since then dosent mean he hasnt done any. i never even heard of ewok.com until i started participating in this forum. does that mean he hasnt done shit since 'I' started looking in this forum last year..i dont think so. I think like most neo New York writers yall suffer from delusions of grandure. HM is the sickest. i dont know either one of them but im sure HM will smoke the dot comer 8 days a week.

4 the record.

Originally posted by you enjoy myself

i was talking with a friend the other day about battles and he made an interesting point. he said that the only real way to battle is to go bezerk crossing eachother out. whoever is left with nothing running is the loser. i can dig that.

a battle is "freindly" comp between two writers to settle the arguement of whos skills are sharper..two writers crossing each other out methodically, fighting whenever they see each other etc. that is a war.

eg: in the early 80's MPC was at war with everybody else in the city. they werent battleing anybody. not trying to start no shit, especially with a crew member, but i just wanted to add my 1.5 cents on that.

Guest Handjob

Re: O GREAT

Originally posted by STONEY BROOK

NICE TO SEE THE REAL EWOK FLICKS ..REAL NICE

I LOVE HM, HM WHAT!!!

Totally agree, HM all the way...

Guest Uncle Jr.

battles should mean war...

Graffiti is very similar to using a computer,,it is outlet that faceles people can create alter egos without much risk of being identified...so in my oppinion the graffitti battle,or war is one of the only things that seperates shit talking internet thugs, from shit talking graffiti writers,,,All this talk about a positive outlet for two writers to settle thier differences is for females,,let girls talk about thier problems,,you want to show that you have more artistic talent then someone else, than rock fresher piece over all of that persons pieces,rag his shit, smash him and his boys just for livin,,,go all out,,,,,,,,,,,,because its WAR>>>>>>>>To "you enjoy myself", its good to see a fellow Boston head with the right attitude....

Archived