EWOK hm

KILROE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stilborn

ewok hm has always been sik in style,wut sites can i see sum wicked new stuf by him*------->?huhxzwjqyhciluzougvhyao,jesus mc.christ.o yea hm crew has always been on sum ill shit.

Guest L.RonHubbard

minneeeapolis kidnap that fool , hit em hit em hit em, get em get em get em, FROGTOWN home of the brave put in work in this just like a slave!! GAT THAT FOOL< SLAP THAT FOOL>>>>>SMACK THAT FOOL IF HE ACT THAT COOL!!!

just to play devils advocate... i like ewok.com's stuff alot. his pieces are dope and he bombs hard. not too many people are doing that these days. however, that whole background shit in the battle... your boy played himself. had to add a bunch of flashy shit to cover up the fact that his piece looked silly on the wall. keep in mind, im not dissing his piece, as a piece, its cool, but it doesnt have the 'beat you over the head' impact that HM does (in my humble opinion.) it was too small, too tech and not enough balls. ewok hm's piece has balls. looking at it, you think that it might come alive and rape your mother. when you look at the ewok.com piece, you think it might come alive and transform into an angry toaster. it might brown your bread, but it probably wont kill you.

he should have drawn a hand coming out of the toilet to signify him flushing himself, cause thats all that he did with the background.

in my opinion

Originally posted by TrustKnowOne

and let's not forget the Ewok vs. Ewok battle from Paint Louis 2000

http://paintmyface.puregraffiti.com/paintlouis-00/pl00-25_x350.jpg'>

c'mon now man lets be for real. Ewok HM smoked that fool like a pack of kools. the ewok.com (which is such a joke in itself) is got too much assistance from the background and the actual piece looks like every other piece i see these days. the ewok hm just burns. point blank.

i am siked to see these two take there skills to the test without violence and cross outs though. that shit is definetly commendable..to both of them.

Archived