hand painted signs

yinz n'at

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 10/18/2019 at 1:48 AM, abrasivesaint said:

Was actually set to go to John Downers course out in LA, at least in my mind. Had no idea what i was going to do, where i was going to live, but i needed to get out of where i was and this seemed like what i wanted and my way out. Hadn't heard back for a while and assumed that dream was dead. Found another job doing what i was already doing but traveling making almost 3x what i was back home and jumped on it. A couple weeks into my first assignment i get the letter i was accepted into the program, haha. 

That's how it happens sometimes

Hollywood Billiards, San Francisco. All those ant perspective, cue holding, players on the walls were hand painted. I know this because I repair-painted the interior one. Following photos are 'borrowed' from the webs. I did this before I was on the interwebs and I didn't even have a camera yet.

HB_Chris-Carlsson.jpg

HB_Jenner-Davis.jpg

Hollywood-Billiards_Chris-Carlsson.jpg

• Like 2
  • Props 2

18 hours ago, Ko SprueOne said:

Hollywood Billiards, San Francisco. All those ant perspective, cue holding, players on the walls were hand painted. I know this because I repair-painted the interior one. Following photos are 'borrowed' from the webs. I did this before I was on the interwebs and I didn't even have a camera yet.

HB_Chris-Carlsson.jpg

HB_Jenner-Davis.jpg

Hollywood-Billiards_Chris-Carlsson.jpg

Is that from the same people who did Hollywood Billards in L.A.?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2019 at 5:18 PM, Ko SprueOne said:

The Hollywood Billiards business, yes.

Crazy. I used to frequent the og one in the early on Hollywood and Western. Seedy fucking spot. $500 games going down all the time. Actually more at times but it wasn't any of my business. Haha..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...