Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ih8juggalos

The GLK

On June 14, 2004, a group of angry gay Australians, disillusioned by their mistreatment at the hands of their government, set sail aboard a ship called the Gayflower in search of a more hospitable land. That day, the group claimed the Coral Sea Island Territory and seceded from Australia after sailing to the largest island in the group and raising the rainbow flag there. One of the group's members, Dale Parker Anderson (born 1965), was declared Emperor, as Dale I. The "secession" was staged in protest at a decision to ban same-sex marriage made by the Australian federal parliament.

The fuck?

I'm getting a dinghy and going to find an island to claim.

I don't see any of you squatting islands (or any other kind of property), so shutting the fuck up might be prudent at this juncture.

hilarious that they made a big fuss & occupied an island, but will not get past the 1st generation because THEYRE ALL GUYS

shamanistic corn-holing ritual people...

I'm probably going to get roasted for saying this but all homosexual entonces aside, that's pretty fucking rad.

nah, that shit is awesome

hilarious that they made a big fuss & occupied an island, but will not get past the 1st generation because THEYRE ALL GUYS

You're absolutely right..."emigration" and "expatriation" are merely concepts that exist only in my fertile imagination.

HAHA, GOLD.

Now I'm not a homophobe or anything BUT...... if all the fags of the world wanna fuck off to some island in the middle of nowhere on their own that'd be sweet with me.

Make it easier to bomb em all in one hit as well:lol:

fuck wikipedia, 12oz gets a No but these fags get a gO?

On June 14, 2004, a group of angry gay Australians, disillusioned by their mistreatment at the hands of their government, set sail aboard a ship called the Gayflower in search of a more hospitable land.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now