German Hip Hop

Grasp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

everyone on here that just said that germany sucks because of the holocaust is fucking ignorant and retarded. Eko fresh and kool savas are two kick ass turkish/german rappers. too strong is really good too plus the fact that atom one and Pure Doze are the whole thing. if you dont like german hip hop than its your own fault for coming into this thread not ours.

no one is saying that germany sucks because of the holucaust.were saying you suck because your people dont bathe regularly enough...thats all.

jkjkjkjk.butnotreallybecauseitssortatrueandireadsomewherethatwestgermanshavebeenknowntogoawholeweekwithoutchangingtheirunderwear.grossdude,iexpectthatfromeasterneuropeansandindiansbutnotyouguys...

yes the whole first page is loaded with retards who can olny seem to say hitler and holocaust when the topic of germeny comes up. Im from former East Germany. Russian and sicilian decent and i was born in east german berlin. i now live in pennsylvania in the US.. Im sure there are alot more people in america that dont bathe and change their clothes as much as anyone in europe. and trust me ive read so.

yes the whole first page is loaded with retards who can olny seem to say hitler and holocaust when the topic of germeny comes up. Im from former East Germany. Russian and sicilian decent and i was born in east german berlin. i now live in pennsylvania in the US.. Im sure there are alot more people in america that dont bathe and change their clothes as much as anyone in europe. and trust me ive read so.

umad2.jpg

dont take it to heart.i love germans.a big part of my heritage is german and bavarian or austrian.we americans talk alot of shit on europe but i dont think most of us really feel that way.id love to see germany or spain or one of those places.you know, get to visit where my ancestors came from and whatnot.hitler will always come up when the topic turns to germany or jews,thats just how it is.dont feel bad about it.i mean for christ sakes america murdered and tricked a whole race of people out of their land.so take it with a grain of salt fewlll

most of the german rappers i know are turkish being turkish in germany is like being black in america. you take shit out on them when they have done nothing to i provoke it. people take shit out on me because im a communist from east germany.even tho thats the complete opposite of hitler its appearnetly like being hitler himself. i dont want to hear it. back to hip hop.

most of the german rappers i know are turkish being turkish in germany is like being black in america. you take shit out on them when they have done nothing to i provoke it. people take shit out on me because

im a communist

from east germany.even tho thats the complete opposite of hitler its appearnetly like being hitler himself. i dont want to hear it. back to hip hop.

The 19th century just called, they want their ideology back..

wow, are you serious? you can be mature enough to leave that point go? if you think capitalism is so great then why cant you leave communism alone since capitalism basically rules the world? youre showing a fear of communism when it barely exists.

Don't like capitalism in it's extreme form any more than I like communism. I was just fuckin with you man, it's just been such a long time since I heard anybody refer to themselves as a communist.

I had to do it..

Power to the people! Viva la revolucion! :mexican: