Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vanfullofretards

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE....

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dubstep is a genre within techno. I think it's what Jungle/DnB has become.

 

But I could be wrong, because i've never actually sat down and listened to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the difference between me and you?

You talk a good one, but you don't do what you supposed to do

I act on what I feel and never deal wit emotions

I'm used to livin big-dog style and straight coastin'

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Girls prefer techno.

 

any type of oontz, people call it techno.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im not quite sure why its gone all trance music like with synths and string additions...but when combined with a dnb beat and heavy bass it sounds pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
im not quite sure why its gone all trance music like with synths and string additions...but when combined with a dnb beat and heavy bass it sounds pretty good.

 

:confused:

 

If what you're listening to has a dnb beat, then it's dnb...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Techno gives me a headache 95% of the time, the other 5% ranges from tolerable to "hey, that's actually kind of cool."

 

Dubstep makes me want to throw folding metal chairs at hippies 150% of the time.

 

That's the difference between techno and dubstep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...