CHICKEN IN ON NUGGETS

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

YO SO MY SON TRACY MORGAN SAID SOME SHIT ABOUT GAY PEOPLE AND GAY NIGGAS GOT ALL UP IN ARMS ABOUT THE SHIT AND THEY WANNA HANG THIS NIGGA AND SUCK HIS DICK REALLY HARD IN A ROUGH WAY SO IT KINDA HURTS A LITTLE BIT.

sounds like a blowjob from rize

PH2006062902361.jpg

she uses mad teeth

• Like 1

ahhh fuck. thnx for reminding me about this niggas blog dewds.

Below. Mero on gays. holy luz.

"ALSO, CAN I KEEP IT 100? BEING GAY IS NOT "NORMAL"...LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD "NORMAL" B. NIGGAS GET ALL MAD WHEN I SAY THAT SHIT BUT IT'S TRUE! BIOLOGICALLY NIGGAS CAN'T ARGUE WITH THAT, DICKS GO INSIDE PUSSIES AND SPERM GOES TO THE EGG AND IN 9 MONTHS YOU HAVE ANOTHER HUMAN TO WRITE OFF ON YOUR TAXES THAT CRIES WHEN YOU WANNA WATCH BASKETBALL. NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU FUCK A NIGGA IN THE ASS THIS IS NOT FINNA HAPPEN. YOU GOTTA GET REAL PHILOSOPHICAL TO FIND YOUR WAY AROUND THAT. IF A ZOOKEEPER SEEN TWO MALE LIONS FUCKIN EACHOTHER IN THE ASS THEY'D BE LIKE "IT'S SOMETHIN WRONG WITH SIMBA AND JUMANJI B, NIGGAS IS FUCKIN EACHOTHER IN THE ASS B."...THEY WOULDN'T BE LIKE "SIMBA AND JUMANJI LIVE AN ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE AND THEY HAVE THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE THEIR OWN PARTNER REGARDLESS OF SEX." FUCK OUTTA HERE B THEY'D BRING BOTH THOSE NIGGAS IN AND DO A BRAIN SCAN."

NAH THATS FOR THE WEEK, IS THAT CRAZY NUMBERS THOUGH? I USUALLY DO LIKE 10-15...IM TRYNA GET PAID SLIME, HOW DO I TURN EACH ONE OF THOSE ERUDITE NIGGAS INTO LIKE 25 CENTS OR SOME SHIT?

I think trying to get ads on your blog is a good start. I don't know if blogspot allows that, but if not maybe register a dotcom site and transfer all of that work to the new site, and have blogspot redirect to the dotcom automatically.

Yo you should submit your site to XXL, The Source, Complex, on some audition shit... they should give you a column like in the back of the magazine where you just vent... or for an online magazine.... WorldStarHipHop, AllHipHop.Com, VIBE, etc. I know some of those magazines have features like that.