CHICKEN IN ON NUGGETS

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a boy of about 15 walks through his front door and sees his dad. His dad say's "hey son how's it going I'm having a beer come sit down with me". There sitting together and the dad asks "So son have you had sex yet, have you done the deed?". "Dad, i was just going to tell you, that's were I've just been, i finally did it"replies the son. "Really mate, that's great who was she?" asks dad. "She lives down the street five houses down". The dad stops and thinks for what to say next, "You cant be to care full son, i hope you wore something" he says.

The boy smiles and says "Of course I did pop, I wore a balaclava."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
So a boy of about 15 walks through his front door and sees his dad. His dad say's "hey son how's it going I'm having a beer come sit down with me". There sitting together and the dad asks "So son have you had sex yet, have you done the deed?". "Dad, i was just going to tell you, that's were I've just been, i finally did it"replies the son. "Really mate, that's great who was she?" asks dad. "She lives down the street five houses down". The dad stops and thinks for what to say next, "You cant be to care full son, i hope you wore something" he says.

The boy smiles and says "Of course I did pop, I wore a balaclava."

Insinuation of rape? I approve.

Based God is so bad that i cant even take the sarcasm i just want to throw objects at him

lemme get this straight tho, Lil B or based god whatever is a joke act right? or do people take that shit seriously, I just tried listening to one of his songs and even for comedy effect it was complete shit.

props for the rape joke too Fruity

• 3 months later...

Shave that ponderous asshole's left eyebrow, it's not the most masculine occupation, but that thing looks like it could use a trim and touch up pretty much daily. Get him to pay you a salary. Matter of fact just get your girl to do it and collect from her.

It's like a caterpillar, Jesus Christ.