CHICKEN IN ON NUGGETS

DA KID MERO

I listen to this Everyday. Lil B is the epitome and essence of hip-hop. He makes That Introspective, Soulful Shit and those Club Bangers with a perfect balance and like @ sweetfeat1 I too was a doubter, but now I am a Believer...Thank You,,,,Based God.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah damn. God damn based god. You got bitches. All damn. Free Gucci Mane. One day my partna told me, he said, "B you gone die wit bitches." He said, "you got bitches on deck B." He said, "you a got damn pretty boy." Im gone die wit 30 bitches on my dick. 100 bitches on my dick. 30 bitches on my dick. I got Bitches Cuh. Ah damn, I got bitches. Ah damn. Based god. Pretty boy. Ah damn I got bitches. Ah FUCK.

his approach is flawless, poetic one might say, and his metaphorical prowess leaves the listener boggled and enlightened. to me this is not a song, its an invitation into a lyrical geniuses mind, he is granting us the privilege to tap into his psyche, needless to say we are humbled. THIS IS PURE ART

Ok besides the fact that he is "BASED"

What the fuck is this song about?

It makes no sense at all

I understand now why they always said "Don't Do Drugs" it finally makes sense.

Thank you Based God for teaching me why I shouldnt do drugs!