CHICKEN IN ON NUGGETS

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS

SMH AT THIS NIGGA ALWAYS GOT A COMEBACK LOL NIGGA BOUT TO HAVE SOME BABY BEANS. I JUST THREW OUT THE REST OF MY SANDWICH CUZ I HAD A MENTAL IMAGE OF THIS REDNECK LOOKIN NIGGA YELLOW TEETH ASS EATIN A BURRITO AND BEANS AND SHIT FALLIN OUT INTO HIS JUGGALLO BEARD. ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH NIGGAS IS ON THAT BEEPER FLOW IM ON THE IPHONE 7 SHIT. #POW

YO IMA HOLLA AT YOU NIGGAS IM RETIRIN TO MY LIVING AREA.

LMAO @ JIG THOUGH IM ABOUT TO CALL ONE OF MY NIGGAS A JIG AND WATCH HIM BE LIKE "THE FUCK IS A JIG?"

• Like 1

ITS ALWAYS THE NIGGAS THAT TALK THE MOST SHIT THAT MARRY A BITCH THAT HOPPED THE FENCE

1- im not umad at this jig. he makes his own statement on the ignorance of jigs.

2- wifey hasnt even been to your side of the fence, she not one of these new mexicanas. she's old school.

3- im no where near a "nigga", but you make the case for racism.

nice try troll. move on to the next. you'll get no rise here. just as you would say "real talk" from a proud white man.

i give you about ten, maybe fifteen minutes before you come back with your witty im educated and know how to use caps lock comments. go ahead, prove us all wrong. which im sure you'll do to keep up your cool wannabe thug persona on here. now be gone, go be slavery(heard that one today, had t use it); and blog about it.

• Like 1

1- im not umad at this jig. he makes his own statement on the ignorance of jigs.

2- wifey hasnt even been to your side of the fence, she not one of these new mexicanas. she's old school.

3- im no where near a "nigga", but you make the case for racism.

nice try troll. move on to the next. you'll get no rise here. just as you would say "real talk" from a proud white man.

i give you about ten, maybe fifteen minutes before you come back with your witty im educated and know how to use caps lock comments. go ahead, prove us all wrong. which im sure you'll do to keep up your cool wannabe thug persona on here. now be gone, go be slavery(heard that one today, had t use it); and blog about it.

This niggas wife is ugly as fuck. He posted a few pics of her on here

Busted ass bitch.

Even if I was piss drunk and spinkled horny goat weed in my blunt I wouldn't let that bitch give me head wearing a halle berry mask

• Like 2

When I said that Man Vs. Food comment --I wasn't talking about Adam Richman or the show. I was talking about the people in the crowd who cheer him on and get their 15 seconds of fame. What's even worse is when he does the question and answers at the end. Every episode has this corny fucking white people asking questions then giving a really cheesy fucking fake laugh to his stupid jokes.

I love the show because I love the food, but man the writers and producers of that show must be from Mayberry 1957.

I also can't stand when they start chanting "U.S.A" to hype him up for his eating. I mean we're a fat fucking nation, with a shitty fucking diet, do we really need to push that further by making gluttony a form of patriotism?