wolf in sheeps clothing

sayWORD?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
naw brah.

here you can kill a person and be out in 25 years.

often less.

You can get 25 years in America too depending on the circumstances.

Like if it's just some drug dealer rivalry or gang shit or maybe somebody fucked your wife so you killed him.

But this nut would get put down like a rabid dog.

Somehow I doubt that even Canada will let this dude walk ever.

A judge has sentenced Col. Russell Williams to two terms of life in prison with no chance of parole for 25 years for the first-degree murders of Cpl. Marie-France Comeau and Jessica Lloyd.

Williams's sentence also includes:

That he be prohibited for life from possessing weapons.

That he be registered for life as a sex offender.

That he submit DNA samples to the police data bank.

That he pay a $100 victim surcharge for each charge, for a total of $8,800.

While Williams is eligible to apply for parole in 25 years, Scott said there is no guarantee he will be released.

due to the serious nature of his crimes it will be unlikely that he will be released ever.

but hes still eligible for parole after 25 years.

we dont have those 199 year sentences you boys have in the states.

^

what makes you say we are against private gun ownership in Canada?

you're allowed to own hand guns here, and long barreled rifles, just nothing automatic....

Paul Bernardo

Whoa.. never heard of this guy... Oh and fuck his dumb arse slut of a girl... how'd she get outta jail... :D

she pimped the system.

played the battered woman card, but evidence showed she was quite the active participant, even encouraging sex acts against her own sister.

the canadian justice system is lenient.

its good in some ways and bad in others.

i refuse to be an advocate or a critic, i just live here.

although its nice not to have to worry about getting locked up for 8 years for a couple grams of weed or getting caught painting.

i cant really complain.

*CRYING* LOOK AT THIS NIGGA FACIAL SLIME!!! HOW YOU GOT THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER FACIAL GRILL ON WHILE YOU WEARING "HANES HER WAY" NIGGA?! LMFAOOOO YO GET THIS GUY OUTTA HERE!! NIGGA IS THE COMMANDER OF THE CANADIAN AIR FORCE? CANADIA HAS AN AIR FORCE? ISN'T THAT LIKE BEING THE REGIONAL MANAGER OF RADIO SHACK IN DELAWARE?

NIGGAS NEED TO CHILL...THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE MILITARY MY G. THE ONLY NIGGAS THAT WANT TO BE IN THE MILITARY (IN ANY BRANCH IDGAF WHAT YOU SAY) IS BONEHEAD NIGGAS AND SUICIDAL NERDS THAT DON'T GET ASS...THE BONEHEAD DUMB NIGGAS ALL DIE AND JUMP ON GRENADES FOR THEY HOMIES AND SHIT LIKE THAT (BROTHERHOOD BRO!!!) AND THE SUICIDAL NERDS REALIZE THEY AINT SUICIDAL WHEN THEY SEE A NIGGAS TOP GET BLOWN OFF CLOSE RANGE AND THEY GET THAT CHUNKY RASPBERRY SAUCE ON THEY FACE. SO WHAT HAPPENS IS THEY SURVIVE ALL THE WILD SHIT HIDIN IN A CORNER WHEN SHIT GOES DOWN AND CLIMB UP THE LADDER OF MILITARYNESS.

THEN YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS?

THE NERD NIGGA THAT WASN'T GETTIN NO PUSSY IN SCHOOL IS NOW FEELIN WILD BOSSED UP AND IS PUSHIN AROUND THE SAME DUMB NIGGAS THAT USED TO SMACK HIM UP. NOW HE STARTS POWER TRIPPIN TILL HE BECOMES BASE COMMANDER AND THINKS THAT MEANS HE CAN KIDNAP A BITCH, PUT HER DRAWZ ON, RAPE CHEEKS ON SOME CREEPY MOVIE RAPE BILLY BOB THORTON/ANTHONY HOPKINS FLOW, THEN KILL THE BITCH AND IT'LL BE ALL GOOD. NO BIG DEAL NAHMEAN DUMP THE BITCH OFF IN THE WOODS, LIGHT SHIT...THIS NIGGA JUST CAME CRASHING DOWN TO REALITY B. NOW THE PICTURES OF HIM IN MATCHING PANTY SETS LIKE A LITTLE BALD DYKE IS ON THE INTERNET AND IM LAUGHIN AT HIS HAIRLINE THAT LOOKS LIKE AN ANIME EYEBALL. DICK.

• Like 1

to sausage:

it got bumped, i elaborated.

dont you have some checks to steal from some hipster chick?

to abcs:

your attempt at being witty is lost on me.

i am disappoint.

to mero:

agree to a point, but military service doesnt necessarily mean you are the dregs of society.