wolf in sheeps clothing

sayWORD?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i use the word bitch in an endearing way.

like biggie.

*since i edited this post i probably need to clarify that since you edited your last post, maybe my comments about your sexual orientation hit a little close to home.

i think umad, dun.

:rolleyes:

Oh, I'm furious all right. I'm about to hop a plane to Canada. Plenty of people in this thread "caught feelings" harder than I did, and are openly more disgusted...you're only making a big deal out of this because I pointed out something you said and I'm not riding your dick for posting some lurid shit...

But yeah, I'm really fuming over here.

This is the most detailed account I found... everything from the description of each of the murders to how he got caught. And everything in between.

http://www.vancouversun.com/opinion/editorials/Protecting+Canada+oceans/3140278/Wetting+have+saved+life+young+Vancouver+Island+girl/3161415/know+that+love+Williams+victim+Jessica+Lloyd+pleaded/3694595/story.html

I can't believe a high-ranking base commander -- the top commander of a major base - would do this. I mean these are the type of people you put your trust in. That's like a serial killer going around your town raping & killing people, and then you find out it's the mayor. That corporal he killed, he had known about her because his position gave him access of her personnel files & work schedule.

I also wish I could get in the mind of some of these people. Like I don't understand first off what your purpose is for stealing women's underwear then wearing it... I mean I understand he got off on that but why that? Why was he so meticulous and organized about it? He categorized it with pics and videos. And then why the need to graduate from stealing panties, to stealing panties and murdering the girls who owned the panties? I don't get it.

See I dont understand how some people get the feeling of security from "high ranking officials." A lot of them more than likely had to do sick shit like this to get where they are. Military Forces especially I mean think of how many stories there has been about soldiers doing what they please to the locals in certain areas they were deployed to. Besides the whole "trust" thing I dont understand how people let and urge/obsession over come them so much that they willingly throw away their livelihood. I am a broke ass when it comes to my income and in no way would I even sacrifice that to commit the pettiest of crimes.

I never understood the pantie fetish. Its used as jokes in movies etc but I could never understand how a single pair of panties can get you off....I mean if a hot chick is where them YES but stand alone I dunno.

People who have never lived on a military base don't understand how much of a community it is, or what it's like to be in the military. If you're active duty it doesn't mean you're a cop. Besides the actual military police, most members have absolutely nothing in common with civilian police forces.

Every base overseas is like a "little america" where you really have to trust mostly everyone, or you're in for a bad time.

But I'm talking about the american military, who knows what the canadian military does.

Shit is wild. I feel so bad for the families of the girls he murdered. Horrible.

Crazy folks scare me more than anything. I imagine he gets his rocks off having power and authority... military dude & taking advantage of womenz. The wearing panties part is less understandable.

This is the most detailed account I found... everything from the description of each of the murders to how he got caught. And everything in between.

http://www.vancouversun.com/opinion/editorials/Protecting+Canada+oceans/3140278/Wetting+have+saved+life+young+Vancouver+Island+girl/3161415/know+that+love+Williams+victim+Jessica+Lloyd+pleaded/3694595/story.html

I can't believe a high-ranking base commander -- the top commander of a major base - would do this. I mean these are the type of people you put your trust in. That's like a serial killer going around your town raping & killing people, and then you find out it's the mayor. That corporal he killed, he had known about her because his position gave him access of her personnel files & work schedule.

I also wish I could get in the mind of some of these people. Like I don't understand first off what your purpose is for stealing women's underwear then wearing it... I mean I understand he got off on that but why that? Why was he so meticulous and organized about it? He categorized it with pics and videos. And then why the need to graduate from stealing panties, to stealing panties and murdering the girls who owned the panties? I don't get it.

Every profiler in the world is studying this case. Dude was an incredibly organized guy; that's about all I can gather from it.

Most killers have a buffer zone. They won't kill their neighbours, for instance. This dude threw that out the window.

And he wasn't friends with Bernardo. They just happened to go to the same school. The same one I'm going to.

apparently dude cried in court today.

and realism i was drunk and confrontational.

sorry br0.

no need to book that air canada flight.

*on what theo was talking about.

the form of deviance this guy suffers from is called transvestic fetishism. its been mentioned in more than a few of my psychology courses. this deviant behaviour only manifests itself in males and is classified by the American Psychiatric Association as a paraphila (a sexual arousal from objects, individuals, or situations). the causes of this are no more known than why people are homos, or why some dudes like their girls in black lace.

from wikipedia:

"Transvestic fetishism refers specifically to cross-dressing; sexual arousal in response to individual garments is fetishism.[1] Occurrence of transvestic fetishism is uncorrelated to occurrence of gender identity disorder[1]. A person with gender identity disorder may or may not choose to receive sex reassignment surgery. Most men who have transvestic fetishism do not have a problem with their assigned sex.

Some male transvestic fetishists collect women's clothing, e.g. nightgowns, babydolls, slips, and other types of nightwear, lingerie, stockings, pantyhose, shoes, and boots, items of a distinct feminine look and feel. They may dress in these feminine garments and take photographs of themselves while living out their secret fantasies. According to the DSM-IV, this fetishism has been described only in men and, more specifically, only in men sexually attracted to women (heterosexual men).

There are two key criteria before a psychiatric diagnosis of "transvestic fetishism" is made:[1]

1.Recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, urges, or behaviour, involving cross-dressing.

2.This causes clinically significant distress or impairment, whether socially, at work, or elsewhere.

Thus, transvestic fetishism is not diagnosed unless it causes significant problems for the person concerned."

im gonna have to toss a big no homo in after this.

"And he wasn't friends with Bernardo. They just happened to go to the same school. The same one I'm going to."

I remember when this shit came about they were saying on the news they were tight in college or some shit. Either way still a strange coincidence