Your highschool bands: where are they now?

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Let's think.... This is all pre high school.... I got real into drugs and graffiti during high school and stopped playing instruments.... Well, band number one that I played guitar for (Punk band, we went by "Cold Sweat") dunno what happened to the bass player, drummer is in LA making music. Band two (DJ squad called Ill Stylus Krew), other kid went on to win a bunch of dj battles, started producing, ends up producing for Sheik Louch, becomes Sean Kingston's tour DJ, flies all over the world, collaborates with Andrew WK, does remixes, blah blah blah.... and his new band, "the knocks" had their NYC live debut last night @ bowery ballroom opening for holy ghost. over all him, his music and most of the people he's collaborated with have been fairly mediocre. i'd call him a mediocre friend. can't remember the last time he did anyone i know a favor.

lead singer of aggrolites.

the original band was called "the authentics"

cant remember what the horn player jason parish went on to do..but he was in a psychobilly band.

the trombone player works with disney doing some sort of orchestral thing

bass player killed himself

i forget the drummer.

not so much highschool but whatever

old coworker and band members are in this band

jetty boys

carbombs

http://www.myspace.com/carbombsmusic

2 of them are famous DJ's now (Mike Shivers[elevation] and Kenneth Thomas) , another is still aspiring in Detroit/Toronto

For BandBands 1 is travelling the US in Some hardcore/punk band playing everywhere (forgot the name)

Another got music videos on MTV (forgot the name also, dude's name is Jake Hoke)

Was never in a band with any of these people, but I went to school with or was friends with. One dude I went to highschool with is now a musician and has plays with a lot of serious deals in Nashville.

These dudes were signed to some shitty label for a bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hhe09ryICE

This guy is in this band that sounds like everything else.

I actually dig the shit out of MGMT and one of the guys went to school with some of my friends

The drummer and guitarist, not jay

• 2 months later...