Fuck the BMV...

internet predator

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Why pay a fine I don't have to is all I'm getting at? Paying for a fine for not having insurance on a bicycle when there isn't a law to have insurance on a bike. If it were a $50 fee fuck it just pay it and be done, but it's $600 on something that's not even a law or even close to one. We all have to do shit we don't want to do but, sometimes enough is enough. You know I'd much rather keep the money myself and spend it on what I want. If it came down to either paying the fee or getting a lawyer I'd rather my $600 go to a lawyer to fix it than to any form of judicial system. Again I'd prefer to get it fixed myself and spend the money on better shit.

It sounds like you've already made up your mind

So why start this thread if you're not gonna take our advice?

This is essentially what I tell every girl who says something to me like "You know *****, I've been having doubts about our relationship."

To which I say "Look, if you're thinking about breaking up with me just do it now and get it over with....you probably made your decision and I'm not going to support it, but don't expect to push me into doing or saying something to reinforce that decision."

In other words, internet predator...don't be a bitch, outrun the cops next time.

• Like 1

so your realy mean Department of Motor Vehicles not Barvarian Motor Works are you trying to be funny or is it some kind of inside joke between you and your fixie riding friens that you are bringing on the oooontz...............................either way HAHA

this is the new 12oz.

it's either hateful faggots neggapropping for no reason.

or people posting retarded irrelevant pictures and getting propped.