Fuck the BMV...

internet predator

Alright I know someone has probably had a problem similar to this so I need your help if you know how I might be able to fix this.

I lost my license a few years ago and I have been riding a bike ever since. I lost it for not having insurance so my license were suspended. To get them back I had to wait a year, pay $225 and have proof of insurance when I get them back. So I finally decided to get them back and this is what happens:

I get my insurance and that's cool. I go to the BMV and have all my paperwork ready to get my stuff back. And then the lady tells me it's going to now cost me $875 plus a defensive driving course to get them back. I ask why and it's because I had 2 more cases of "being uninsured and driving." I tell the lady it's not possible because I had not driven (which is the truth) she then showed me 2 tickets that I had gotten ON A FUCKING BICYCLE. Apparently on both tickets the cops made the classification of the vehicle as an automobile and not bike. The ticket VERY CLEARLY shows that there is no info about a vehicle, not a VIN number, plate number, make, model, car year etc. on both of the tickets. Even with that the lady said I had to get the Classification code changed because when it shows up as that classification it seems as though I was driving uninsured even though I was on a bike.

I could save up and pay the money obviously and suck it up. However, I don't have that sort of cash just to pass around. Let alone I don't want to give the judicial system anymore money that was wrongfully taken from me in the past. I'm bitter and I'd like to get them to solve their on fuck up for once.

HELP!!!!

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Alright I go to the BMV and have all my paperwork ready to get my stuff

HELP!!!!

so your realy mean Department of Motor Vehicles not Barvarian Motor Works are you trying to be funny or is it some kind of inside joke between you and your fixie riding friens that you are bringing on the oooontz...............................either way HAHA

suck it up and pay the fines. you'll probably waste more money on a lawyer or spend too much time dealing with this when you coulda been working. i was in a similar situation over some court fines. apparently, there's another person with my name in my city that is into beating up women and not paying fines. eventually shit got cleared up but it was a hassle.

The only time I ever got a ticket for running a red light was when a) I was riding a beach cruiser with a 30 pound basket on the front and b) the motorcycle cop was sitting right fucking there (it was a speed trap).

Plus it was on my birthday, and since getting a ticket on your birthday is kind of funny I figured "fuck it."

But all those other times? If they were in a car or on a bicycle, forget about it.