for the art fag lovers...

coffie crave 7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

currently doing both. why dont you go eat some wheatgerm and listen to a jello biafra book on tape, faggot.

(totally joking, shai...get your hemp panties in a bunch, and throw some fish guts on my porch if umad)

I will take you out for tacos and a nice gay hot tub experience then call your mother and tell her you wouldn't put out even though Brad managed to give you a minivan (two in the front, five in the rear).

im just gonna take this opprotunity to say...

follow me on twitter @aligreatness....bitches

Dude they don't. They look nothing alike and for you to say that obviously shows you know dick about art, you're just jealous someone is making awesome art and you can't because you suck at it.

THIS.

those 2 are very different, maybe kaws drew some influence from that style of work (not defending kaws im not a big fan of his art) but that is what has progressed art for hundreds of thousands of years.

CharlesDemuth-I-Saw-the-Figure-5-in-Gold-1928.jpg

charles demuth

1984.51_1a.jpg

robert-indiana-1981-108_288px.jpg

robert indiana INFLUENCED BY AND REFERENCING demuth. think of it more like a sample in rap music more than anything else. i have referenced that particular #5 in some of my work and have yet to have been called a biter (wait for it). id post it but it has my real name on it, maybe on my fb for those i am friends with.

there are exceptions though

campbells.jpg

warhol

mr-brainwash-la-show-25.jpg

by "the gayest nigga on earth"

straight bite and not even done well

im gonna art fag it up and go to a wine and tapas party with pretty hipster girls while you fags argue about this shit some more... ill leave yinz with this

"Bad artists copy. Good artists steal." -pablo picasso

Manute - have you seen the video of the broad who gives herself a red wine enema, gets absolutely wasted, then falls in the toilet while shitting herself? She actually falls off the toilet at one time as well.

The best part of the video is they put it to the Peanuts theme song.

If anyone can find that video, please post it. That shit had me fucking dying for hours.

http://www.heaven666.org/wine-enema-29673.php for the lulz.

• Like 1