Jackass 3D

T4M*

Just came back from the theater. The 3D effects were crazy.....

jackass-3d-2.jpg

Me and my friends went to the buffet, then right away they wanted to see the movie, baaaaddd idea. I almost gag on one of the parts where they drink sweat.

Good movie. Might go and watch it again this weekend and take different people.

Anybody else watched it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this shit was epic, but ive been a huge fan since the Tv series.

Yeah its a bunch of old guys who never grew up shitting on each other and hurting themselves for each others demented laughter.

But seriously alot of the pranks are awsome, and can anyone honestly say you could watch that shit without laughing. Alot of it is disgusting and shock value, but theyve been doing this shit since the 90's and never looked back. Not to mention Johnny Knoxville is the fuckin man.

Movie wise I felt like it was on point, lived up to the hype and delivered laugh after laugh and had people pissing themselves in the theatres. I just wish Novak and Brandon Dico were in it more.

And to the haters, go rack your nuts on a fence post and see how many checks you cash.

I barely even noticed the 3d... it didn't affect the movie at all IMO. Those fucking glasses make my vision all weird for like half an hour after the movie. The only movie where I really noticed the 3d was avatar, and even then it wasn't that cool. Need IMAX 3d where you can't even see the edges of the screen.