Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
T4M*

Jackass 3D

Just came back from the theater. The 3D effects were crazy.....

jackass-3d-2.jpg

Me and my friends went to the buffet, then right away they wanted to see the movie, baaaaddd idea. I almost gag on one of the parts where they drink sweat.

Good movie. Might go and watch it again this weekend and take different people.

Anybody else watched it?

Some friends and I were drinking at Hydrogen Peroxide's pad the other day and Jackass 2 was on TV. I forgot how much good old fashioned drunk entertainment these things are. I could go for shutting my brain of and watching this.

im gonna drink and go next time. an idea that i just came up with. will see how that goes.

1015101856.png

They dont give you the red and blue shades (well at least my theather). You get the real 3d shades.

got free tickets, so we went and saw an advanced screening of this last night.

i wasn't expecting much, but these dudes do some funny shit despite all the faggotry they air on TV.

i definitely lol'd

how many movies can they make of them doing retarded things?

as long as they keep coming up with crazy ideas I'm sure they'll make more

but yeah I'm for sure gonna see this sometime.

Johnny nox is a genius and is tuff as hell, he the only one i truly respect. The mojarity of those dudes are fucktards but it's damn funny watching them annihalate themselves for my entertainment and will be watching this asap..

Including the CKY stuff they must be getting close to 10 movies

CKY2K still owns all this new shit tho. Now they just do disgusting stuff.

saw it today, was not thrilled with the 3d crap.. just a gimmick. but the movie had some funny shit as usual...

Comes out in hawaii tonight and gonna check it out with like 15 peeps... all drunk, blind and whatevers. chee whoo... jackass 3D!

Including the CKY stuff they must be getting close to 10 movies

CKY2K still owns all this new shit tho. Now they just do disgusting stuff.

the CKYs were all fucking hilarious...

rabb himself sprinting down a street, wearing only a jock... while shitting himself

I thought this shit was epic, but ive been a huge fan since the Tv series.

Yeah its a bunch of old guys who never grew up shitting on each other and hurting themselves for each others demented laughter.

But seriously alot of the pranks are awsome, and can anyone honestly say you could watch that shit without laughing. Alot of it is disgusting and shock value, but theyve been doing this shit since the 90's and never looked back. Not to mention Johnny Knoxville is the fuckin man.

Movie wise I felt like it was on point, lived up to the hype and delivered laugh after laugh and had people pissing themselves in the theatres. I just wish Novak and Brandon Dico were in it more.

And to the haters, go rack your nuts on a fence post and see how many checks you cash.

Shit

Number two

Boob

Crap

Big Brother FTW.

Rick Kosick bought my ex-girlfriend and her friend a round of drinks and put their picture in an issue.

It was weird.

Cool story, br0.

I love these movies.

as much as i want to grow out of this shit i just can't because most of it is legit fucking funny..

me and my cousins went, 2 of us went baked, and my other cousin had to "hey mister" it cuz we had to be 21 to get..... fucking retarded ratings

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now