###2010 PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST###

Pfffffffffft

I wasn't able to walk for the last 5 days cause of a fucked up ankle, so I missed pumpkin picking with both my niece on Saturday, and my godson on Sunday :(

This, combined with the fact that I've never had any skill at pumpkin carving, plus the fact that I'm just an incredible asshole, leads me to think I may be going out and smashing pumpkins for the first time in years

I got to make it up and take my niece today, epic cute

68995_10150128351807785_679932784_7468886_8260073_n.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY SHIZ that shit is scary! WTF how did you do that?

it wasnt too complicated. the hardest part is getting past the hard outer shell of the pumpkin, you have to scrape it down with some kind of tool. i used a serrated knife. once you get to the softer inner pumpkin you just take out chunks at the deepest places, (sides of the nose, eye sockets.) after that its just like making a face out of play-dough. i cant explain it anymore than that.

also the pumpkin starts getting stringier the closer you get to the inside, use that as a guide to prevent busting through the other side.