Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
armand hammer

heavy metal mannn..

so it seems my ipod was wiped today..fuck you apple.

i lost most of my music..to be precise all my metal is gone. it was mainly 80's-90's shit slayer,ozzy,etc.

does anyone know of a torrent or even an album that contains say 100 best of's or even 500 best of's .

ive tried google and i keep getting some apple app or a list that i can view or listen to but i want this shit on my pod.

help me out or what ever so this can hit the archives..

i left it on charge in college and came back to find it empty..most of my music is backed up on here but a lot was old and not on this hard drive so im stuck for now i fuck it ill look myself .

What kind of metal do you want? I have a ton of blog links for stoner metal and 60's-70's rock.

i left it on charge in college and came back to find it empty..

Same thing happend to me. I use my Ipod for my system and came home, set it on the table, hooked it up to the comp and said no music :(

I did manage to back it up, but its 30gb of music and its on a different computer on a different state. I have to go and send my ipod and have the other person put the folder onto my ipod and somehow figure out how to organize everything.

I dont even know how to put back the songs back in their original Playlists, shit is gonna be a mess.

yeah i saw that system..just made the thread after realising what had happened to my ipod..didnt much think to use search im a tard and all the other bullshit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now