Asians =aliens

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iodmwn.jpg

SCUST-------------

My theory on this... Asians eat lots of rice and seaweed and well...they been at it like

this for thousands of years. Then came fast food and blao. You got round little balls of

asian because their bodies dont know how to handle all the grease.

you got butthurt because you got made fun of for some hippie bullshit post. you saw that i negged you and 10 minutes after you tried to do the same to me but you couldn't figure out how to work it...

then you did a shitty ms paint job trying to act like i did the same thing when i called you out on it and you didn't realize that the box isn't really white...

Probably time to quit while you're very very far behind.

as an asian alien i take offense to these allegations and if you wanna beef pm me so i can meet up with you and beat your ass down

harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

How about a pm to take you out to dinner, then possibly a chance to see those extra muscles in action?

• Like 1

Suki is an Americanized Asian Alien just like all of you fags who espouse to be Italian but are like 9th generation honky from middle America.

The only difference is that she can speak her mother tongue and she's actually been to that land of rice and chopsticks while you all form ethnic rap groups like Da' House O'Pain.

• Like 1

you got butthurt ( did I LOLLL, or did you want me to and I didnt?) because you got made fun of for some hippie bullshit post. you saw that i negged you and 10 minutes after you tried to do the same( no, i didnt do the same, I NEGGED you, you PROPPED me, dont confuse the two.) to me but you couldn't figure out how to work it...

( are you clueless? you did it wrong not me )

then you did a shitty ms paint job trying to act like i did the same thing when i called you out on it and you didn't realize that the box isn't really white... ( You are a moron, Its called a screen cap )

Probably time to quit while you're very very far behind.

You are pretty hilarious, where do you think of these stories? Ms Paint? Hippies? LOL This is like the 6th day and you keep making yourself look stupider and stupider to EVERYONE who reads this funny tale your weaving, lets get this str8, YOU got mad cuz youre asian, and you didnt like a comment made somewhere in this thread.... you said some dumb nonsense and I negged you for being a sally boy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just let it go already, I feel bad for you, someone negg this homo for being a 6 day cry baby LOL. This HAS to be some kind of Channel Zero record. You sure this isnt another one of DAO's other screen names, you jsut cant stand to lose an E argument.