Asians =aliens

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is all this bitterness because Chuck Norris couldnt beat Bruce Lee in a fight hahahhaa

And all you cats that keep responding, like I say hands only used for typing and jerking off because face to face aint none of you would say shit and if it needs to go further like I say PM me and we can make the proper arrangements......

Like most say this is the internet and Im sure with your thousands of comments, the only time you use your hands is to type or beat off. Ol pastey chalky cant get a tan more red than the color itself honkey,cracker.pecker neck. Oh " no racial " hahha. If you really need to holla at me PM is fine too.

Why dont we start another thread called " Why are all pedophiles White" ahhahah

WOMP WOMP WOMPPPPPPPPPPPP

because face to face aint none of you would say shit and if it needs to go further like I say PM me and we can make the proper arrangements......

Picture2-1.jpg

aelea9jpg.gif

Like most say this is the internet and Im sure with your thousands of comments, the only time you use your hands is to type or beat off. Ol pastey chalky cant get a tan more red than the color itself honkey,cracker.pecker neck. Oh " no racial " hahha. If you really need to holla at me PM is fine too.

Why dont we start another thread called " Why are all pedophiles White" ahhahah

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU OFFEND MY RACE WITH THOSE WORDS! PM SENT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. ILL SEE YOU AFTER CLASS:hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

97a45-redneck.jpg