Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kert1

SHARK CITY

This thread is a FAIL just stop making then.

---your pal Jim Jim

Dis Iz Da Maker Speakin,Hey Jimbo,I dnt think u realize I changed my name 2 TheDemons.So 4 ur signature I think u should change it 2 "TheDemons is my Homie".And yes dis iz da real Maker.Stat suck my balls n go eat a Dick,fuck WKT also.Anybody want 2 get at me "P`eme" me.As of now TheDemons shou sleep.Fuc everybody on dis thread n lick Hulk Hogans wrinkley asshole.-Your 1 and only TheMaker aka TheDemons 7:77

WOW DID ANY1 ELSE SPOT THAT PEMEX "E" JACK?? KEEP YOUR A STRAIGHT LITTLE TOY FAG FOR THAT!!

:lol: HAHA TOY HUH? YEA KINDA LIKE HOW YOU STOLE THE HOMIE GUKE'S "E":confused: YOU STUPID BITCH SEIZ STOP TALKIN LIKE YOU SOMEBODY IN THE GAME,CUZ IN REALITY YOU HAVE NO SKILL OR NO DUES THAT HAVE BEEN PAID BY YOU WHATSOEVER:mad: AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION U DUMB BITCH "KEEP AQ" IS THA LEAST BIT TOY.HES BEEN KILLIN FRISCO 4 YEARS WITH HIS DOPE STYLES AND ACTUALLY ROCKS WITH PEMEX, SO HE USED HIS "E" AS ALMOST LIKE A SHOUT OUT TO HIM.SO PLEASE YOU UGLY LANKY BABY DICK POOR EXCUSE FOR A TOY DONT OPEN YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT:D STUPID BITCH PM ME SO WE CAN MEET UP AND I CAN BEAT YOUR ASS AGAIN LIKE I DID AT THE HOUSE PARTY ON SAN ANTONIO.U WERENT SO TOUGH WHEN I WAS STOMPIN YOU OUT AND MY BOY WAS POCKET CHECKIN YOU AND UR GIRL WAS GIVIN MY HOMIE PLAY N THA CORNER OR WHEN I CAUGHT U SLIPPIN AND I WAS BEHIND YOU AT IN N OUT DRIVE THRU AND U GOT SO SHOOK U SKIRTED OFF WITH OUT EVEN GETTING YOUR FOOD!....U ALREADY KNOW ME BITCH GO AHEAD AND DENY IT.