I got this invention idea...

barbara walters

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the invention companies look at your shit and reject it

if it's really good, they steal it

shit yos i think i just invented intermittent wipers to go with those brakes.

patents are indeed a humungo pain

that's why there is a whole branch of lawyer-ing just for that

Woah woah woah, you guys are talking about bluprints and diagrams and shit. This guy might just be talking about some sham wows or soda can toppers, in which case all you need is some late night airtime and some good ol american gumption. Don't let them discourage you with all this technical jargon. My girlfriends dad invested in crocs and now he's sittin pretty.

???

I'm talking like the harder you press on the brakes the brighter the lights go. It would help avoid chain reactions during rush hour.

Or, like you could have brake lights that look kinda like cell phone reception strength, you know like when you tap the brake on light goes on (the smallest one) and if you stomp the brakes like five lights go one and a huge firework blows out of your exhaust that says the word stop. The only problem would be if you had a van full of retards that would always stomp the brake.

Don't steal my idea now.

I googled my "product" a ton of times.....so far, its not out there..

Seems like if I really want to do this I have to put a ton of money and market it more. I mean its worth a shot. Also, out of what you guys are saying, I think its best I don't even pitch it to these invention spots, instead, I will try to get it manufactured and distribute it in small stores, then work up to the big ones. Either way, I think its going to be more of a headache than anything..

Everyones input is appreciated, even the bullshit ones..

320_cp24_barbara_walters_081016.jpg

THANKS!