I got this invention idea...

barbara walters

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you need to find investors, then someone who will manufacture your invention, then, depending on what it is shop it around to different companies who will buy the invention from you.

eh.... did u try google to make sure it doesn't exist already???

THESE x A MILLION.

This guy I know is an engineer and just got a patent for an engine part and it took YEARS just to get the patent after applying for it and working through the bullshit. That was with a company backing him.

Now it will take another set of unknown years to get it moving business-wise.

Not to mention, your patent only lasts a certain amount of time before others can copy it, so if you don't protect that shit and produce some shit within that period...FAIL.

you're going to have to design a working prototype.

single run parts at machine shops are expensive. it takes time to program the machine, run the part. also materials and such.

keep in mind your prototype will probably need to be changed, which means it's going to cost more for them to change the program.. or re-program (depending on how drastic the changes are) along with the time to run the machine etc.

do you know what kind of material you will be using? how much does that material cost?

what is your target market? are you selling to children? parents? people who own pets? lamp posts?

do you have any idea on how to gather statistics on who might be interested in your product?

these are all things most investors are going to require before they even consider your product. there are more.

have i discouraged you enough yet?

edit - do you know how to draw blue prints? are you a good sales man?

i need to invent my bike seat back on. Probably the person that stole mine got theirs stolen. Its like a chain letter. I did see a gypsy selling them shits at a flea market not too long ago. Slum Flea markets people. You think Walmart people are bad you really need to slap on a latex bodysuit and walk your game down for a half hour some time. It was some of the most depressing shit i've ever seen.

hey guys i was just wondering how i might go about scoring some weed? do i just go up to any random black dude or is there like a designated black guy that i have to see..how does this work???also do they take debit or do i pay cash only?because all i have is a roll of quarters and last time i tried that the guy slapped me..curious.

kthxbai.

i need to invent my bike seat back on. Probably the person that stole mine got theirs stolen. Its like a chain letter. I did see a gypsy selling them shits at a flea market not too long ago. Slum Flea markets people. You think Walmart people are bad you really need to slap on a latex bodysuit and walk your game down for a half hour some time. It was some of the most depressing shit i've ever seen.

around is here its some kind of sport

i found and re-found some of my bikes at times, always at trainstations, bars of crackhouses.