ARIZONA PET LOVERS

ActionMakesFame

Today I brought my dog to the park as we do every morning. However today when I arrived it was to find six Pit puppies that had been thrown over the fence during the night. In a few short hours I think I have found homes for 3 maybe 4 of the six. These guys/one girl are at most 6 weeks old. If they go to the pound they won't last a week before being put down. I don't have a flicker or photobucket but do have phone pix... Adorable puppies that don't deserve the fate their breeder has dealt them....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

4 copper (one is the girl)

2 black w/white chest

I will update as they are adopted. Again these puppies are cute as shit!! I tried to bring home a black one by my wife said no due to our home size and our other dog Hobo being too big for the apartment as is. Very upset I agreed even tho I had already named him Coal Train and was calling vets.

Thats what I'm saying^^^. I even looked into free fixing of the puppy and very cheap shots and vaccines being as you would be a fucking super cool person for stepping up and saving a life. So I can give you all that info. As of now none are adopted but I hope to have two getting fitted for collars within the next 2 hours.

They say we warr-i-ors

They say we did it again (hands high for the champions)

We are victor-i-ous

We only in it to win (stand up for the champions)

No surrender, no retreat

We take the battlefield over every time (and clap yo hands for the champions)

We came we saw we conquered everything in sight (moment of silence for the champions)

Ayyyyyy oh-ay-oh-ay-oh

That's the sound you hear from the crowd when we come through (they screaming)

Ayyyyyy oh-ay-oh-ay-oh

We run the town here can't you tell when we come through (they screaming)

Champions! (cuz we are)

Champions! (they screaming)

Champions! (cuz we are)

Champions!

Can't nobody handle us

There aint no competitors

No wonder why we are (we are the champions)

So I found homes for all six puppies but the woman who took them to her house that told me she would house them for a week gave them to a "rescue". A rescue with no website no phone number. I had talked to the county who said they would do free fixings and low cost medical care for those who adopted. Now my friends and friends of friends have to pay more for the same care because the "rescue" needs to cover their overhead. This bitch wont even give me the lady who now has the pups number....