I JUMPED OUT OF A FUCKING PLANE

Crocodile Tears

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm pretty scared of heights as well. But the higher you go in the plane the safer you feel for some strange reason. Because I'm such a tall dude I was stuck right next to the exit and was the first one out of the plane which I wasn't all that fond of to start with.

Trust me it's well worth it. Once you jump out of the plane you can't wipe the smile off your face for the next hour or so.

props 2 u, now u will know what to do in a emergency situation..sorta. I'll never do this...i hate that falling feeling..worst.

i didn't get that free falling feeling when i went.. you're talking about that feeling you get in your gut when your falling in your dreams and rollercoasters and shit right?

I might be stoned but all the photos in this thread made me smile.

I hate heights! But I wanna do this!

Really the only reason I want to is because I've had so many dreams of falling, and that feeling in the gut is so specific and feels so real, I want to know if that's actually WHAT IT DO. yadadadada