North Korea

Keepitrail

I'm doing a piece right now on North Korea...It's insane what is going on there, I had some idea that it was long gone, but it continues still now. My painting/typework thing is probably stupid and will make no impact, but I found several articles that are really mindblowing. I'll post some links for people to see. I had no idea how far this state has gone. Anyway I'm getting kind of drunk and depressing, I'm gonna grab a few more logs and throw them in the fire, drink a bit more, and work on this thing.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1875007335054132657#

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/09/world/asia/09iht-korea.4.6569853.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/apr/07/world/la-fg-north-korea-gulags8-2010apr08

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/inside-north-koreas-gulag-466869.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
BTW, I am actually wanting to go there so bad.

This german guy I used to know said that his friends set up a communist organisation and got themselves recognised by some international communist body and were then invited to a big convention type thing in North Korea and were shown around the country. I can't vouch for this being 100% legit but it's a possibility...

Watching these make me further appreciate the freedoms we as Americans are given, regaurdless of the lies we are told...At least we are have the knowledge and choice to not belive the lies. Most of these people don't know better and the ones that do know, know better than to go against the regime for fear of retaliation on the innocent.

Thank you for the eye-opener, gives me motivation to pursue my dreams beacause of free will I can.

Watching these make me further appreciate the freedoms we as Americans are given, regaurdless of the lies we are told...At least we are have the knowledge and choice to not belive the lies. Most of these people don't know better and the ones that do know, know better than to go against the regime for fear of retaliation on the innocent.

Thank you for the eye-opener, gives me motivation to pursue my dreams beacause of free will I can.

Fuckin dull tedious bastard. Not to mention cliched, "persue my dreams"? Jesus. Fuckin wet dreams probably.

NK propaganda posters are so awesome. I want one so bad.

I might be able to make this happen for you. I'll keep you posted.

You can travel there as a tourist any time of the year. You just have to do a little research.

My friends did this. Monitored 24 hours a day. No interaction with the locals. Mad restrictions. You also help fund oppression.

JUCHE POWER!

Fuckin dull tedious bastard. Not to mention cliched, "persue my dreams"? Jesus. Fuckin wet dreams probably.

I see what you are doing,

Well allow me to retort............I had a bad day and this subject made me relise how good I have it. You on the other hand seem like a whiney hating bitch who could use a slap up side your face, so thank you for directing you negativity towards me. It was just what I needed to fuel my ambition to further persue my wet dreams.

I see what you are doing,

Well allow me to retort............I had a bad day and this subject made me relise how good I have it. You on the other hand seem like a whiney hating bitch who could use a slap up side your face, so thank you for directing you negativity towards me. It was just what I needed to fuel my ambition to further persue my wet dreams.

Glad that it helped, it had the same effect on me. Just trying to figure out how to put this realization to good use know what I mean...

"Kim Jong-nam (Korean: 김정남, Hanja: 金正男) (born May 10, 1971), is the eldest son of Kim Jong-Il, ruler of North Korea's Democratic People's Republic of Korea. From roughly 1998 to 2001, he was widely considered to be the heir-apparent to his father and the next leader of North Korea. Following a much-publicized botched attempt to secretly visit Japan's Disneyland in May 2001, he was thought to have fallen out of favor with his father.[1] Kim Jong-nam's younger half-brother Kim Jong-un was named heir apparent in September 2010.[2]"

Motherfucker ruined his chance at being the ruler of a country to go to Disneyland.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:lol: :lol: :confused: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also take note that he was 30 years old when this happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-nam