Most profitable blowjob

visual_ransom

Yeah, but even girls who aren't into girls will still fuck with a girl, yahmean?. I know plenty of girls who aren't dykes who've done shit with other girls, whereas if a man touches another man he's a 100% faggot.

It's like how girls change in front of eachother and go to the bathroom together, you get passes on shit

11041_1271470074438_1460486085_749317_8098810_n.jpg

For arguments sake...say it was one of these horrible horrible women that were offering me the money.

Their faces make my bits and pieces want to vomit bile.

And that isn't even physically possible.

But that's how unsexy they are to me.

But for 50 million dollars, I would just take some shots of Jameson's and think of all the miniature animals and pizza I could buy with that money.

I've made it with some decently gnarly dudes in my time.

And that was all for free because they made me laugh.

Bring in enough money to last me five lifetimes..and I will put anybody's anything in my mouth.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but even girls who aren't into girls will still fuck with a girl, yahmean?. I know plenty of girls who aren't dykes who've done shit with other girls, whereas if a man touches another man he's a 100% faggot.

It's like how girls change in front of eachother and go to the bathroom together, you get passes on shit

He's right when 2 girls are involved it's only considered a challange if the denomination is less than 10 bucks.

It's science

I don't know if I could eat a live baby.

It seems like too many arms and legs to deal with.

I guess if I knocked it out first, then it wouldn't be as much of a challenge.

I was just visualizing a "pulled pork" baby sandwich.

Or maybe some type of thinly sliced baby Reuben.

But then again, when it comes to baby sandwiches, the possibilities are endless.

I probably wouldn't eat an African baby, it seems like they wouldn't be as delicious as a fatty American baby.

Oh, and the deal is off if there isn't cheese on the baby sandwich.

• Like 1

Here's the situation, a mediocore looking rich guy with nothing better to do with his money offers you 50,000,000 bucks to suck him off and finish on your fache. We'll say his hung too.

Do you bite the dust or walk away?

My view on this is with 50,000,000 in cheddah you have a pretty good opportunity to hire a decent hitman to take him out before he spills the beans on how you got your fortune.

I say ya.

nigga_you_gay.png

Seem to many peoplew think too much about implosable shit.

First off what kind of sick fuck offers 50mill just to see a ''straight man'' give him head.

Second, if you do it for money than the thought has crossed your mind before, which means you thought about sucking cock already.........curiousity..........bi curiousity...........homos.

neg'd