Most profitable blowjob

visual_ransom

Here's the situation, a mediocore looking rich guy with nothing better to do with his money offers you 50,000,000 bucks to suck him off and finish on your fache. We'll say his hung too.

Do you bite the dust or walk away?

My view on this is with 50,000,000 in cheddah you have a pretty good opportunity to hire a decent hitman to take him out before he spills the beans on how you got your fortune.

I say ya.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let him get the junk out then wrap a cloth round it so you dont touch it tie a knot and tell him you will drag him to the kitchen and slice his dick off unless he writes a check right now.

knock him out and cash check..guy wouldnt say shit after realising what a story about him offering a guy 50mill to suck his dick would do to his image/company.

So br0, ur totally in this situation where some dude has ur grandma, ur mother and ur sister all chained up in his basement and he like totally kidnaps you to. The dude tells u that if u fuck all three of them he'll totally give you 40 trillion dollars but like, you have to cum inside them or else he'll cut off your dick br0. Also your grandma has aids. And shes dead. And the dude is totally gonna film it and put it on the internet but its like wit 40 trillion dollars you could totally hire a hitman to kill the dude before he put it on the internet, so nobody but ur family would know you fucked them. Also, your sister is anti abortion and she'd totally keep the retard inbred baby if you got her pregnant.

• Like 2

That's a dick move.

I mean, if some rich dude is so hard up lonely that he is willing to pay that sort of cash for what most hookers get $20 for...let him have his moment and don't be a joykill by bringing in threats of destroying his wiener.

Earn your money the right way.

So br0, ur totally in this situation where some dude has ur grandma, ur mother and ur sister all chained up in his basement and he like totally kidnaps you to. The dude tells u that if u fuck all three of them he'll totally give you 40 trillion dollars but like, you have to cum inside them or else he'll cut off your dick br0. Also your grandma has aids. And shes dead. And the dude is totally gonna film it and put it on the internet but its like wit 40 trillion dollars you could totally hire a hitman to kill the dude before he put it on the internet, so nobody but ur family would know you fucked them. Also, your sister is anti abortion and she'd totally keep the retard inbred baby if you got her pregnant.

What do you call this shit? THE ARISTOCRATS!

• Like 1

That's a dick move.

I mean, if some rich dude is so hard up lonely that he is willing to pay that sort of cash for what most hookers get $20 for...let him have his moment and don't be a joykill by bringing in threats of destroying his wiener.

Earn your money the right way.

like i said..i am not putting no penis or mans finger in my mouth.

i dont think i said this to you yet but at some stage it will come up.

Being done in the butt for money is different than a blowjob. you're on completely different polar opposites. You poop out your butt so the degration in that is minimal. Your face on the other hand is home to most of your senses if not all. So not only would you taste it but you'd hear the sloshing smell his balls and obviously have to stare right into his forest.

I'm only lookin at this from a scientifically standpoint.

You're a girl, this question isn't really the same for you ha

Well, I am 300% totally into dudes...and 0% into chicks.

And if the tables were turned and the offer came to me from a chick, I would do it.

I wouldn't give a shit what she looked like, as long as she was clean.

And as long as it didn't take a million years.

If it was the same as a dude and would be handled up in a matter of a few minutes...I am totally there.

Well, I am 300% totally into dudes...and 0% into chicks.

And if the tables were turned and the offer came to me from a chick, I would do it.

Yeah, but even girls who aren't into girls will still fuck with a girl, yahmean?. I know plenty of girls who aren't dykes who've done shit with other girls, whereas if a man touches another man he's a 100% faggot.

It's like how girls change in front of eachother and go to the bathroom together, you get passes on shit