PEOPLE WHO HAVE FAME/MONEY BUT DON'T DESERVE IT

groyn shmoyn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you getting at pal?

Alexander_Fleming.gif

You know how many assholes who have lived to see another day because of this asshole? A LOT

i dont even care about you dude, nor am i gonna get into some troll war cuz you dont get why im not mad at Dennis Learry. moron...

and then you post a photo of Alexander Fleming trying to be so smart and obscure. putting a guy who invented chemo in a thread of people who dont deserve fame and money??? maybe im missing your irony or clever humor my bad br0...

The people who make these people famous are the same people (like you all) who "hate" them. The more you hate the more cash they get which makes you madder and madder as they get richer and richer.

Keep feeding into the cycle of hate, and watch their piles stack.

Or, you can not hate on them and get a job, make your own money and live your life.

The people who make these people famous are the same people (like you all) who "hate" them. The more you hate the more cash they get which makes you madder and madder as they get richer and richer.

Keep feeding into the cycle of hate, and watch their piles stack.

Or, you can not hate on them and get a job, make your own money and live your life.

Hey I got a job pal, calm down.

tony-hawk.jpg

..And for making skateboarders ''Athletes" and not dirtbag drug users.

Really? Pure haterism. Tony Hawk? Really? Dude busted his ass his whole life at a sport he

loves and builds his own company/companies from the ground up, doesn't deserve fame

and money?

Lame.

m-night-shyamalan-slick.jpg

You might not like his movies, I think everyone can agree they've steadily gone down hill, but its not exactly easy to make an awesome blockbuster (6th Sense).

Also, he didn't write or direct "Devil".

"butwhyyoumadtho?.jpeg"

p.s.

I don't give a fuck, I liked Unbreakable and The Village,

and The Happening is hilarious. :cool:

you're right...

lady-gaga-4351.jpg

I don't like listen to nor like Lady Gaga but I think she deserves at least some credit. She writes her own music (albeit, it's not very good) and produces them. She even writes music for other artists as well. That's a hell of a lot more than most mainstream artists can take credit for nowadays. On top of that, she's a trendsetter and businesswoman. Again, I don't like Lady Gaga but I'll give props where props are due.

On the other hand, Katy Perry doesn't write nor produce her own music. She most certainly deserves to be in this thread.