SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is TheMaker speaking,Hello my tiny lil pea brains,How the fuck are you bitches.Anyways I thiink Kept is Kert,its the same kat.You can tell cause both of them are whacked,both of them cant do a throw up,both of them can even fill in a throw or outline it,so I say its the same fag.He`s like a weenie Superman,by day he is Clark Cunt by nite he`s Stuperman.Well honestly both of them are fucken whacked,they need to go back to graff school.Shack,I meant Stack that boy sucks dick,his shit is uuuugly like him,fucken cackaroach face.Any who,you fuckos keep on jocking everybodies tip like Ms. Chow mein.tatata for now.-TheMaker 510

This is TheMaker speaking,Hello my tiny lil pea brains,How the fuck are you bitches.Anyways I thiink Kept is Kert,its the same kat.You can tell cause both of them are whacked,both of them cant do a throw up,both of them can even fill in a throw or outline it,so I say its the same fag.He`s like a weenie Superman,by day he is Clark Cunt by nite he`s Stuperman.Well honestly both of them are fucken whacked,they need to go back to graff school.Shack,I meant Stack that boy sucks dick,his shit is uuuugly like him,fucken cackaroach face.Any who,you fuckos keep on jocking everybodies tip like Ms. Chow mein.tatata for now.-TheMaker 510

I thiink Kept is Kert,its the same kat-do you know them obviously not!

graff school-you didnt get your degree now leave!

fucken cackaroach face-dont talk about your mom like that she's right here!

both of them cant do a throw up,both of them can even fill in a throw or outline-wishin you could!

weenie Superman-you looking in the mirror at your dick crying!

just my 10 cents in the cup bitch:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: