Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZANGEEF

SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
SOME OF THESE FLICKS AINT EVEN 408 AND THATS THE WRONG GAUNT AND SOMEBODY WAS MAD @ THAT PEMEX

Wow i post flics and u cry like a bitch? and, and, and.............

please no black bitches in here.

that shits gross.

she's all...black...ew.

U dont like black pussy? but u take Dre's "Cutthoat" as a screan name?? Oh i get it, u like black dick! duhh, my bad............

Hey I highly doubt any of you have got any pussy this week.Hey I believe that these new kids that are starting to write are following to much of them graff dvds and thinking they could get down like them.Hey Dont try this at home toys. Hey Im TheMaker and TheDemons long time friend so you better respect or get checked.-TheRecorder

Hey I was typing here and you cut me off.Hey next time you do that i will smash your dome and make it lop sided okay you lop.Hey what ever happened to Bitch Gay Suckas? - TheRecorder

Hey Zack are you having a cock sleep over.Hey are you all going to sleep on the same bed and all of you are going to sleep facing toward the left with no underwear on.Hey thats some fag shit.

Hey I was typing here and you cut me off.Hey next time you do that i will smash your dome and make it lop sided okay you lop.Hey what ever happened to Bitch Gay Suckas? - TheRecorder

GET OFF THE NUTS SKONKA. :D :D :lol: :lol:

Hey I highly doubt any of you have got any pussy this week.Hey I believe that these new kids that are starting to write are following to much of them graff dvds and thinking they could get down like them.Hey Dont try this at home toys. Hey Im TheMaker and TheDemons long time friend so you better respect or get checked.-TheRecorder

first part sadly true for me :( not a good week